Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :(

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #11  
THATS not to bad.. I went to the dentist cuz my tooth hurt.. I got the estimate today.. $28,800.00 + another 10K for some other nonsense..

What?! you can get a full mouth of implants (upper & Lower) for $33K. He MUST be jerking your chain.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #12  
What?! you can get a full mouth of implants (upper & Lower) for $33K. He MUST be jerking your chain.

you might want to go back to your dentist and get a quote I'm at 5300 for a single implant.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #13  
you might want to go back to your dentist and get a quote I'm at 5300 for a single implant.

My half of one implant is running $2400 with this ins paying the other half. And the total calendar time is 13 months.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #14  
THATS not to bad.. I went to the dentist cuz my tooth hurt.. I got the estimate today.. $28,800.00 + another 10K for some other nonsense..

What?
You need 6 implants?
And...... the dentist needs a new boat?

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #15  

Been there done that! But when you do a WHOLE upper or lower it's not the same or maybe the difference is 2 different countries with different costs.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #16  
Lol.. Yes THAT was for a complete upper & lower permanent.. non removable.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #18  

My neighbor went to Mexico for dental work. The trip plus the work cost a lot less than getting the work done here. Is there any country on your bucket list? (Or is it FEL list on this forum?)

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #19  
Well, don't feel too bad about the tractor..My 2010 Silverado developed a radiator leak between the core and plastic tank. They replaced the radiator, new fluid and the usual Lube Oil and Filter and service and it was $1200. Mostly labor. I took a look at doing it and said "no way". I just paid it. Seems like a lot of money, but sure seemed like a lot of work I wasn't willing to do to fix it either. Sorry about your 'bota. Hope it is feeling better soon.

/ Approved $2000 *minimum* repair bill today :( #20  
I don’t know about a 2010 truck but I can change a radiator in the early 2000s trucks in under 2 hours. Probably an hour after I’ve done a few. I paid under $100 for the radiator for mine. Add maybe another hundred for antifreeze and new hoses.