As we speak...

/ As we speak... #1  

mbohuntr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533
landscape stone.jpgMomma is moving landscape stone all by her lonesome.. Pretty proud!

/ As we speak... #2  
:thumbsup: the only down side to that less seat time for you and you'll have to keep tractor clean. ;)

/ As we speak...
Right now, I'm layed up in a cast.. so she is taking care of almost everything.. she wants a flower garden, and I'm out of commission for at least another month, so I watch out of the window, and offer pointers.
Got a keeper , and she wants to learn..

/ As we speak... #4  
Speedy recovery to you.
Indeed your lucky man to have such bride. :)

/ As we speak... #5  
You are very lucky... mine will just wait for me to get it done and let me know how long it is taking. :eek:

/ As we speak... #6  
Congrats on the wife geting the projects done. Also noticed the barn door is just tall enough to clear the ROP on the tractor, saves a lot of issues

/ As we speak... #8  
My wife is usually patient however, on occasion will spend some seat time doing a mundane task like taking trash to the road in the loader bucket.
Overheard her tell a friend the other evening at a cocktail party she was an expert at driving tractors.
Dxxn, I didn’t know that.....
B. John

/ As we speak... #9  
Overheard her tell a friend the other evening at a cocktail party she was an expert at driving tractors.

This reminded me of a conversation I had with a guy with about 20 hours of operating a tractor over a few months. He told me he knew what he was doing and didn't need my advice and a few days later rolled the tractor. He survived and only got banged up a little bit.

Another gentleman was recently retired from the city and bought property nearby to live on for his retirement. He told me he was going to live on it the rest of his life. And he did, but he rolled his tractor a few months later and did not survive.

Being overconfident (arrogant?) (in many endeavors) can be deadly. Always remember to think ahead and consider what could happen.

/ As we speak...
This reminded me of a conversation I had with a guy with about 20 hours of operating a tractor over a few months. He told me he knew what he was doing and didn't need my advice and a few days later rolled the tractor. He survived and only got banged up a little bit.

Another gentleman was recently retired from the city and bought property nearby to live on for his retirement. He told me he was going to live on it the rest of his life. And he did, but he rolled his tractor a few months later and did not survive.

Being overconfident (arrogant?) (in many endeavors) can be deadly. Always remember to think ahead and consider what could happen.

Luckily, I have been on tractors since I was old enough to ride on my fathers lap. We did everything from baling hay, to skidding logs with the John Deere B

I gave my wife some very simple rules that were never to be broken, and she has been very good about erring on the side of caution.

We did, allow a person from the city to use one of our tractors, It didn't end well.... He was trying to back up the tractor with the hand clutch, and ended up falling against it, jackknifing it, and breaking his heel... He was lucky to survive...