Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #101  
The 2nd remote is 500.00 installed.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #102  
Of course not. My point was simply that you have to make sure you are comparing the prices of equally equipped machines.

As I said, in my case the Kioti was a little more expensive AND I had to add the cost of the 2nd remote.

I want to say I paid $325 or $350 a throw for each of the SCVs and that included the labor to install. This spring I paid $33900 for an NX6010, a 60 hp eHST machine and that included the loader and general use bucket. Including the three remote valves, I bought every option available and loaded all four tires with Rim guard (something like 1250 pounds of ballast or so) and that with 8.725% sales tax added an additional $4k to the price. LS has nothing comparable and I did not shop LS for that reason.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #103  
Don't forget LS has had some issues with cracking frames at the front loader mounts, and bending/breaking 3pt stabilizer links and mounts. Not catastrophic issues by any means ... But for the purposes of this thread, they bear mentioning.

Dont forget wiring problems.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #104  
Dont forget wiring problems.

Not that I am questioning you, I currently have a John Deere and am seriously considering an LS and have read every post on the LS forum and do not recall anything about wiring. Can you please post a link so I can add that to my research. And like someone else said the cracked frames were limited to a single series and has been corrected. All manufacturers have and will have their issues. John Deere is no exception, the 2210 of mine has at least 1 major design error, but hopefully they learn from their mistakes.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #105  
Not that I am questioning you, I currently have a John Deere and am seriously considering an LS and have read every post on the LS forum and do not recall anything about wiring. Can you please post a link so I can add that to my research. And like someone else said the cracked frames were limited to a single series and has been corrected. All manufacturers have and will have their issues. John Deere is no exception, the 2210 of mine has at least 1 major design error, but hopefully they learn from their mistakes.
Our tractor maybe the only one but our hazard lights quit working...

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #106  
I want to say I paid $325 or $350 a throw for each of the SCVs and that included the labor to install. This spring I paid $33900 for an NX6010, a 60 hp eHST machine and that included the loader and general use bucket. Including the three remote valves, I bought every option available and loaded all four tires with Rim guard (something like 1250 pounds of ballast or so) and that with 8.725% sales tax added an additional $4k to the price. LS has nothing comparable and I did not shop LS for that reason.

You mean in regards that they do not sell a HST tractor that large? Otherwise they have 3 tractors that appear to match up with the NX6010 other than not offering HST. Not trying to push LS, Kioti is on my list too.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #107  
Well this was a good read. I guess I would lean toward Kioti for two reasons. One there is a local dealer. Two they make their own motors. That was the reason I chose Kubota. ALL the other main players use someone elses motors in the CUTs. Not that it's bad, I just like the fact it's ALL one MFG. Just look how it worked out for Ford trucks... They now make their own also.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #108  
You mean in regards that they do not sell a HST tractor that large? Otherwise they have 3 tractors that appear to match up with the NX6010 other than not offering HST. Not trying to push LS, Kioti is on my list too.

NX6010, a 60 hp eHST machine is what he's comparing to.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #109  

Right, LS doesn't offer a HST in the 60ish hp range. In so far as I know, only Mahindra, Massey, Kubota, Deer, and Kioti offer a 60ish hp HST tractor and Mahindra isn't an eHST. In my case, I wanted to eliminate as many clutches in my life as I can, and for my usage of deforestation and endless loader work, HST was and is definitely the way to go.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #110  
Our tractor maybe the only one but our hazard lights quit working...

Not for nothing, there's a chance that my aftermarket wiring up to those hazards could be the culprit. May have gotten pinched in the frame somewhere. Still haven't tracked that down?