Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #121  
I purchased a NX6010 with a loader for $33,900 plus tax in a cash deal which captured $3300.00 cash rebate that is factored into the cost of the tractor and loader for $33,900.

I purchased all the available options and 1269 pounds of Rim Guard for another $4200 plus tax with a cash back card and captured another 2% off, paying off the card on the billing cycle.

When I priced the Kubota L6060 I loaded it up with options too and I think I was about $54-56K before tax.

However, I had to make my own 3rd function kit (which turned out nicer than what Kubota offered and features an engine acceleration button, just like the Kubota) and the Kioti doesn't have defrosters (yet) or an airseat (yet).
Eric,
YOu must be one heck of a negotiator !! I think many of us could use your services in aiding on transactions.
Way to go and Merry Christmas....enjoy the new machine safely.
John

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #122  
Eric,
YOu must be one heck of a negotiator !! I think many of us could use your services in aiding on transactions.
Way to go and Merry Christmas....enjoy the new machine safely.
John

I could have had the tractor for $1,000 less had I acted a week or two sooner. I wanted to learn more about the stability and organization of Kioti the company by reviewing their 10K finical statement since I did not know who they were until I stumbled upon them.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #124  
I couldn't get a price out of Kioti, it was "Come on down."

That's what I got from one dealer. He finally talked $$$ when I pointed out I wasn't driving an hour to get a number.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #125  
I couldn't get a price out of Kioti, it was "Come on down."

That's what I got from one dealer. He finally talked $$$ when I pointed out I wasn't driving an hour to get a number.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #126  

Buggs,
So us the rest of the story....I assume you bought the CK2510. How much, what options, features, implements. You were just getting to the good part and then stopped.

How do you like the Kioti ? Does it perform as you thought ? How did you finally get the Dealer to understand you were serious. Hope you're willing to share.
John

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #127  
Buggs,
So us the rest of the story....I assume you bought the CK2510. How much, what options, features, implements. You were just getting to the good part and then stopped.

How do you like the Kioti ? Does it perform as you thought ? How did you finally get the Dealer to understand you were serious. Hope you're willing to share.
John

Sure. Initially I had problems with set up (I did buy it from the dealer in NYS and they totally screwed up the set-up) Kioti finally let a closer dealer fix it under warranty but it was a two week battle. I got it with the loader and backhoe. $20,000 which included the rebate and included FEL, the hoe and valve set up were the only options. SInce then I had hooks welded to the buckets, made a counter weight, got a boom pole from TSC and a tooth bar from BXpanded.
DSC_3062.jpg DSC_4180.jpg DSCF1079.JPG DSCF1080.JPG

IMG_1188.jpgIMG_1189.jpg We went into the woods to get some wood for woodworking projects. The log tongs are from Northern Tool IIRC.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #128  
I haven't done much FEL work, just getting ready for winter. The majority of the time has been backhoe. It digs like a champ. My buddy who has a bigger L3010 Kubota was impressed with it. His has a Woods hoe. The counter weight is 650 lbs and I left about 10" of barrel above the concrete to hold tools, chain and such. ANd it's got a hitch for moving my trailers and log splitter. 90 hours so far and very pleased.

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #129  
Buggs,
Nice rig...enjoy and use safely.
John

/ Asssment of Korean Tractor Manufacturers #130  
Just my thoughts regarding brand names. I thought Montana was a good sounding name for as tractor, and Branson sounds tough and American. But there has to be long term substance behind the name for it to really have value. It takes time.

I don't like "cheesy, redneck, country sounding" names. I don't care about Branson, Missouri... I bought ny Branson because it has a good reputation, is heavier than others, I have good dealing with Big Red's Tractor in Granbury, the price was right, and the parts support has never been bad, really. And I REALLY love the little Cummins A1700N2 engine!