B3200 Vibration Update

/ B3200 Vibration Update #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
As outlined in this previous thread my B3200 has some significant vibrations when operating at/or close to PTO speed.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...hydrostatic-transmission-pedal-vibration.html

Well this morning I got a call from my dealers service dept head who said that the Regional Kubota Rep and 2 techs have some mods that want to install/test on my tractor. I will be bringing my tractor to the dealer on Tuesday morning for them to install/test these mods. Not sure what they are but I will keep those interested posted on the mods and the results.

I am very pleased that Kubota is taking a hard look at this issue!

More to come.

Stu

/ B3200 Vibration Update #2  
Always glad to see when Kubota steps up and is willing to offer some fixes or at least try to. Yes, keep us posted...

/ B3200 Vibration Update #3  
I too have a B3200 that gives a good message over 2000rpm. I have contacted Kubota Canada but have yet to hear anything constructive from them. I look forward to hearing what they do with yours. Maybe if enough of us complain they will do a recall and fix the problem. I heard that the 3200 does not have a harmonic dampener while the 3030 does. Go figure why they would cheap out on something like that. I had a b2620 before and loved it so I was somewhat disappointed when I got this one.
Please keep us informed with your progress

/ B3200 Vibration Update #4  
From what I have read hear on TBN the b3030 also has has vibration issues. Can't remember if kubota had a fix for it or not.

/ B3200 Vibration Update #5  
From what I have read hear on TBN the b3030 also has has vibration issues. Can't remember if kubota had a fix for it or not.

Neil Messick has mentioned that an occasional B3030 has a vibration issue.Our B3030HSDC seems fine except for a little rattle in the 3PT area on occasion.No big deal.

/ B3200 Vibration Update #6  
Have any of the dealers here heard of a possible fix for the vibration? I sure would like some relief for it as well. I have tighten bolts and put bungie cords on rattling things, of course that just effects the sound and not the vibration. I can't imagine how anything could be done however, at least cheaply.

Russ

/ B3200 Vibration Update #7  
I can't understand why they didn't design or redesign one of their 3 cylinder engines for 32 hp. The L2800 is a 30 hp 3 cylinder. Maybe it would have helped? Of course not everyone is complaining about vibration. I've got a b2620 which runs very smooth but I was interested in the b3200, now I'm not so sure I would want to trade in my tractor on a vibrating chair

/ B3200 Vibration Update #8  
I ran a 2005 B3030 HSDC for 3 years with no vibration issues at all. I sold that machine to a member here @ TBN. he has had no vibration issues with it!

/ B3200 Vibration Update #9  
The B3030 and B7800 are 4 cylinders? You don't really hear any complaints from B7800 owners I don't think and the B3200 engine is basically that engine I believe? Just curious if 3 cylinders are smoother than 4's.

/ B3200 Vibration Update #10  
The B3030 and B7800 are 4 cylinders? You don't really hear any complaints from B7800 owners I don't think and the B3200 engine is basically that engine I believe? Just curious if 3 cylinders are smoother than 4's.

The design of the three cylinder makes them a smooth engine compared to a 2 or 4. The real poser is why would Kubota use the 4 in these tractors when they had a three that was just as big???