B3350 and diesel particulate filter

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter
So far it’s unanimous. Has any one owned one and been trouble free and had no regrets? I’m struggling to believe no one had a good experience but so far that seems to be the case.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #12  
If you got a really,really good price,and could put up with some downtime at the dealer when issues arise-Hmm?
Or look into delete options?
Anyway,it must be a steal!

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #13  
Several years ago my work tried to buy one and the dealership wouldn't sell us one. We ended up waiting and got an lx3310. As far as I can tell the issues are worse the colder your climate is.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #14  
You are lucky with that TC35d. You already own one of the best tractors that size. Tme tested and built in what we now look back on as some of the best years for quality and refinement - AND right before Tier IV. You are going to have a hard time beating it. Might be impossible.

What you could do is treat yourself to every implement, tire change, and add-on you can imagine using and you'll still come out ahead.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #15  
Kubota no longer sells that model. It's the 'reformer' that is the issue and there is no fix. It was an exercise in poor engineering to comply with the T4 mandate.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #16  
Good advice.
Called my local dealer and he says he wouldn’t hesitate to buy that model and that most of the issues are from user error- not running hot enough, dirty air filter etc.
kubota does have a lifetime warranty for that system and he has had them cover the costs of “user errors” resulting in the regeneration issues.
So my costs would be covered but I’ll be SUPER frustrated if I have to waste a lot of my time.
Appreciate your input.

So the dealer blamed the end user for its equipment failure and that made you feel comfortable?

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #17  
Was looking at a used B3350 as an upgrade to a smaller tractor I currently own. Was excited about the somewhat nimble size and power these tractors seem to have.
However I am now very Nervous to proceed after reading about all the diesel filter regeneration problems. Nobody has time to be bringing such an important tool back and forth to the dealer and meanwhile not getting any work done.
Do all the 3350s have this problem in one form or another?
Is it a certain percent if the units that have this problem?
Does anyone own one and actually been satisfied with it and not had this problem or is the whole process of regeneration painful even when it works?
Has kubota provided any solutions?
How could I possibly know if the model I’m looking at is one of the “problem children”?
Appreciate any input. This model is giving me mixed emotions instead of excitement about an upgrade. ☹️

Do NOT purchase this machine. Stay away from the B3350.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter #18  
Good advice.
Called my local dealer and he says he wouldn’t hesitate to buy that model and that most of the issues are from user error- not running hot enough, dirty air filter etc.
kubota does have a lifetime warranty for that system and he has had them cover the costs of “user errors” resulting in the regeneration issues.
So my costs would be covered but I’ll be SUPER frustrated if I have to waste a lot of my time.
Appreciate your input.

Yes but what they didnt tell you is it will be in the shop 3 months out of the year, and probably when you need it most. Walk away.

/ B3350 and diesel particulate filter
Ok. Taking that model off the table is the DPF reliable in any of their other models? Looking at a 2016 L3301 that has the same type filter/regeneration system as well.
Limited search has not resulted in the same level of red flags so was the issue more specific to the B3350 or the regeneration process itself?