B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #11  
Can you please email me your PDF of B7800 parts and electrical diagram manual? Thanks in advance.

Post your email address and I'll try. No way to attach that I can find thru the TBN send email.

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #14  
Hi JohnThomas,

It's Sunday and I'm in a fix. Do you still offer to share your shop manual?

take care,
RU

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #15  
   / B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #16  
Hi JohnThomas, I am dealing with wiring in the dash that mice attacked. I am need of the wiring diagram that you mentioned to get my electrical problems solved. I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me the PDF file for my Kubota B7800 that you mentioned. My email: ebrewer001@stny.rr.com Thank you, Ed Brewer

Last edited:
   / B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #17  
If your manual for a b7800 is still available I would like a copy as I am having a starting problem. Thanks Butchl

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #18  
If your manual for a b7800 is still available I would like a copy as I am having a starting problem. Thanks Butchl

Butchl, I never received a response to my request for the manual. I did solve my problem though. Pulled the instrument cluster and found several severed wires. Carefully repaired the broken wires, one of which I traced to a safety switch that prevents the tractor from running if it tips over. With all wires connected, the tractor started and the temperature and fuel gauges now functioned. The cluster is retained by small tabs and pulls off with a little effort. Manipulate the wiring under the hood to gain a little more working room under the cluster. Hope this helps. Good luck.

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #19  
I have a copy on my computer that I purchased off ebay a couple of years ago. Will gladly share it if anyone wants. It's a pdf file. If someone can give me a site to send it to then everyone that wants it can go there to retrieve it.
If still available would like a pdf copy thanks Ed ke6bnl@gmail.com