Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
I completed the retrofit and installation of the Bradco (Mahindra) 509 backhoe. I painted it Thursday, I was able to get the paint scanned by a local autobody shop and it matches pretty well. On my Mahindra I had it set in the top slots of the subframe bracket but, that is way too high on the 6010, so I have the backhoe in the bottom slots that seems to be a good height. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• SAM_1943.jpg
    SAM_1943.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 379
  • SAM_1944.jpg
    SAM_1944.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 585
  • SAM_1945.jpg
    SAM_1945.jpg
    821 KB · Views: 360
  • SAM_1946.jpg
    SAM_1946.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 354
  • SAM_1947.jpg
    SAM_1947.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 743
  • SAM_1948.jpg
    SAM_1948.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 333
  • SAM_1949.jpg
    SAM_1949.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 351
  • SAM_1950.jpg
    SAM_1950.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 448
  • SAM_1951.jpg
    SAM_1951.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 307
   / Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #2  
Looks Great! Nice job adapting it.

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #4  
Nice job!

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #5  
I completed the retrofit and installation of the Bradco (Mahindra) 509 backhoe. I painted it Thursday, I was able to get the paint scanned by a local autobody shop and it matches pretty well. On my Mahindra I had it set in the top slots of the subframe bracket but, that is way too high on the 6010, so I have the backhoe in the bottom slots that seems to be a good height. Here are some pictures.
Man, that is a nice job. I am proud for you. :thumbsup: It gives me a sense of pride when I build/modify something.

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #6  
So the hoe you have has it's own PTO driven pump and hydraulic reservoir?
And the two level rear hooks on your 6010 Kioti take the place of the subframe mounted backhoes Kioti sells for CK and DK series tractors, or are the in addition to the subframe mounts? What does your tractor use from Kioti's backhoes KB-2485? Something newer? Curious, thanks.:thumbsup:

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010
So the hoe you have has it's own PTO driven pump and hydraulic reservoir?
And the two level rear hooks on your 6010 Kioti take the place of the subframe mounted backhoes Kioti sells for CK and DK series tractors, or are the in addition to the subframe mounts? What does your tractor use from Kioti's backhoes KB-2485? Something newer? Curious, thanks.:thumbsup:

The subframe is also a Bradco unit, I removed it from my Mahindra and extended it to fit the 6010. The original bars that run from the loader arms to the rearend were removed in order to make room for the Bradco subframe. I painted the backhoe to match and added the "Kioti 509" decals that I made with a sign machine. Nothing from a Kioti subframe is used on my setup, I hope I answered your question.

Randall

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #8  
The subframe is also a Bradco unit, I removed it from my Mahindra and extended it to fit the 6010. The original bars that run from the loader arms to the rearend were removed in order to make room for the Bradco subframe. I painted the backhoe to match and added the "Kioti 509" decals that I made with a sign machine. Nothing from a Kioti subframe is used on my setup, I hope I answered your question.

Randall

Yes, mostly. I was trying to figure out what Kioti brand hoes fit your model tractor, too. I looked on the Kioti website and it shows the KB-2485; same model I had on my DK-35, and swapped over to my current DK-40 fits your 6010 as a subframe mounted hoe.
Am I understanding you correctly when you say: " The original bars that run from the loader arms to the rearend were removed in order to make room for the Bradco subframe". Do you mean that you dropped the Kioti factory installed subframe mount to adapt your hoe's subframe to fit your 6010? Not meaning to be dense here, just trying to figure out what you did to make it work.
So the two slot brackets that you chose the lower slot to connect to at the rear, are they a quick connect for 3PH type items or something different? Your model is the only one I've seen those on to date. Is it because it's a bigger tractor and can pull bigger implements?

Thanks,

CM

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010
Yes, mostly. I was trying to figure out what Kioti brand hoes fit your model tractor, too. I looked on the Kioti website and it shows the KB-2485; same model I had on my DK-35, and swapped over to my current DK-40 fits your 6010 as a subframe mounted hoe.
Am I understanding you correctly when you say: " The original bars that run from the loader arms to the rearend were removed in order to make room for the Bradco subframe". Do you mean that you dropped the Kioti factory installed subframe mount to adapt your hoe's subframe to fit your 6010? Not meaning to be dense here, just trying to figure out what you did to make it work.
So the two slot brackets that you chose the lower slot to connect to at the rear, are they a quick connect for 3PH type items or something different? Your model is the only one I've seen those on to date. Is it because it's a bigger tractor and can pull bigger implements?

Thanks,

CM

1). The original bars that run from the loader arms to the rearend were removed in order to make room for the Bradco subframe (Yes I removed the 2 orange rails that run the length from FEL bracket to rearend)
2). So the two slot brackets that you chose the lower slot to connect to at the rear, are they a quick connect for 3PH type items or something different? (They aren't quick disconnect and not designed for the 3ph, the hoe is very easy to install and remove. You simply remove the 2 black pins with handles at the top and lift the hoe out by using the outriggers.)
3). Your model is the only one I've seen those on to date. Is it because it's a bigger tractor and can pull bigger implements? (No, I used this same mount on a 35hp Mahindra. The subframe is very heavy and well made by Bradco.)
4). I looked on the Kioti website and it shows the KB-2485; same model I had on my DK-35, and swapped over to my current DK-40 fits your 6010 as a subframe mounted hoe. (I agree the KB-2485 is what Kioti has listed on their website as fitting the 6010, that is probably a very nice setup and I would have went that route if I didn't already have the Bradco unit.)

/ Backhoe retrofit complete RX6010 #10  
Thanks for the extra info. Seems like the rear connection is a good idea, and probably easier to attach to than other methods. Let us know how it works for you!:thumbsup: