Backhoe backhoe

/ backhoe #1  

garydc

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck20
finally got my backhoe mounted onto the ck20 I brought home about a month ago. bought the rear remote kit and the subframe from my local kioti dealer and installed the remote did a little mod work to mate the hoe to the frame this weekend. hope it works as good or better then it did on my old kub. b6200.
Gary

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP2576.JPG
    Copy of IMGP2576.JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Copy of IMGP2578.JPG
    Copy of IMGP2578.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Copy of IMGP2579.JPG
    Copy of IMGP2579.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Copy of IMGP2580.JPG
    Copy of IMGP2580.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 215
   / backhoe #2  
Looks pretty good! It's nice to see it on a full subframe instead of a 3pt mount, that will surely help with the strength of the unit. Looks like that seat with have you sitting pretty high up too which may be a good thing.

/ backhoe #3  
Nice job on the backhoe adaptation.

Get that guy with the greasy pants off your nice new tractor. :D

I cannot see from the photos if you have the loader fix kit installed. Looks like the KL120 rather than KL120B so you might want to double check on that.

/ backhoe #4  
I cannot see from the photos if you have the loader fix kit installed. Looks like the KL120 rather than KL120B so you might want to double check on that.

If you look in the 3rd picture, you can see the bolts of the kit. You old guys need new glasses...:eek: :D :D

/ backhoe
Thanks guy's, I think the subframe will be a real bonus although the hoe was on the three pt. hitch on my b6200, it had bracing from the loader to the rearend to reduce flexing, I never had any problems with breaking the tractor. but i was allways concerned, again I think the frame will be better. the seat height is comforable and the whole thing only measures about 2 " higher overall on the ck20 than on the 6200.Just a bit of welding and drilling to fit the frame to the hoe. All told I spent about 1/2 a day each sat & sun to do the job including the remotes. and yes the loader has the update. Oh and it was either the guy in the greasey coveralls or the wife, and I might lose the tractor to her if I had done that.
Gary