Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,221  
Ker-blammmmm!!!

Edmunds

Shop new and used cars online, and read expert car reviews | Edmunds › car-news

Three Reasons Why You Should Buy a Kia EV9 Instead of a Tesla Model X or Y

Jan 23, 2024 — But based on Edmunds' testing, no Tesla we've tested has hit its EPA range figure in the real world, whereas the EV9 we tested and other Kia

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,223  
I am all in on each person buying the car that they choose for whatever their reason.

We own a 2016 Nissan Leaf SL with 46K miles purchased in 2019 that is a Keeper and a 2023 Tesla Model Y with 30K that's a Keeper in part due to the AI version of FSD that really drives well. I have had FSD for 15 months and this Version 12 rocks.

I got the Leaf in 2019 when all major brands committed to stop selling ICE over the next two decades. Because the kids can't charge at their apartments both are looking at hybrids for their next vehicle purchase.

It is my personal experience view today for the working person in the market for a new car to check out Tesla options for value and function. I have been driving Nissans for over 50 years.

My first new car was the 1973 Datsun 1200 that lasted for 200,000 miles as my daily driver. My second new car is the 2023 Tesla Model Y Dual Motor Long Range. I'm still putting tags on 6 ICE vehicles because the kids being in college and our trucks so we are a 1/3 EV family today.

I do not plan to wait 50 years to buy my next new vehicle. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,224  
Ker-blammmmm!!!

Edmunds

Shop new and used cars online, and read expert car reviews | Edmunds › car-news

Three Reasons Why You Should Buy a Kia EV9 Instead of a Tesla Model X or Y

Jan 23, 2024 — But based on Edmunds' testing, no Tesla we've tested has hit its EPA range figure in the real world, whereas the EV9 we tested and other Kia
I expect you will really enjoy the Kia EV9. Most everyone that hangs out on this thread will sooner or later get bit by the EV bug. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,225  
I am all in on each person buying the car that they choose for whatever their reason.

We own a 2016 Nissan Leaf SL with 46K miles purchased in 2019 that is a Keeper and a 2023 Tesla Model Y with 30K that's a Keeper in part due to the AI version of FSD that really drives well. I have had FSD for 15 months and this Version 12 rocks.

I got the Leaf in 2019 when all major brands committed to stop selling ICE over the next two decades. Because the kids can't charge at their apartments both are looking at hybrids for their next vehicle purchase.

It is my personal experience view today for the working person in the market for a new car to check out Tesla options for value and function. I have been driving Nissans for over 50 years.

My first new car was the 1973 Datsun 1200 that lasted for 200,000 miles as my daily driver. My second new car is the 2023 Tesla Model Y Dual Motor Long Range. I'm still putting tags on 6 ICE vehicles because the kids being in college and our trucks so we are a 1/3 EV family today.

I do not plan to wait 50 years to buy my next new vehicle. 🙂
Thanks for letting us know your history of car purchase , for the 51st ? time on TBN , we never get tired of the rivetting story........ now report to Tesla that your " influencer " payment is due this month. ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,226  
I expect you will really enjoy the Kia EV9. Most everyone that hangs out on this thread will sooner or later get bit by the EV bug.
Not us. For a daily driver we recently bought a Kia Rio "toaster". Inexpensive transportation. In 9 years another Hyundai or Kia ICE.
I just bought this which was more expensive, car #20. Never a battery car for us that I can ever see.
2024_05_21_17.35.45.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,227  
Thanks for letting us know your history of car purchase , for the 51st ? time on TBN , we never get tired of the rivetting story........ now report to Tesla that your " influencer " payment is due this month. ;)
😂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,228  
What are you talking about? I am not the owner of this site nor do I know the owner of this site, but I hope he is doing well for the services that he brings to tractor owners.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,229  
Not us. For a daily driver we recently bought a Kia Rio "toaster". Inexpensive transportation. In 9 years another Hyundai or Kia ICE.
I just bought this which was more expensive, car #20. Never a battery car for us that I can ever see.View attachment 872071
Sooner or later, some of your wealth will be used to buy an EV. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,230  

Ricky is a new Ocean EV owner and worth following if One is interested in the future of science and transportation.