Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,231  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,232  
Stopped over my mothers to fix her pressure washer. Had to rebuild the wand and nozzles. Once done, I gave the ocean a spray down to knock off the pollen and mud. What a good looking car.

XXo330M.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,234  
Stopped over my mothers to fix her pressure washer. Had to rebuild the wand and nozzles. Once done, I gave the ocean a spray down to knock off the pollen and mud. What a good looking car.

XXo330M.jpg
Beauty is in the eye of the bee holder!
2024_05_25_14.59.11.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,236  
IMG_4620.JPG

From local Facebook group. Powers out and can’t get gas.

Glad I charged my Tesla the day before in the comfort of my home.

Kablam!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,237  
Thanks for letting us know your history of car purchase , for the 51st ? time on TBN , we never get tired of the rivetting story........ now report to Tesla that your " influencer " payment is due this month. ;)
I was so hoping this time would be different, something like: 'tucked away in my garage all these years I have three keepers I bought new. First in 1963 I ordered a Swiss Cheese 421 SD Catalina. The next year I decided to add a Super Stock Dodge 330 426 hemi. Then in 1969 bought a Mustang Boss 429.
They all are happy running on Sunoco 112 leaded.'

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,239  
As more people drive/charge EVs everyone will experience more power disruptions.
Tradokablammo!
Then you might want to fully secure your antique muzzle cars sitting there full of Sunoco 112. :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,240  
Well, no...we just help others by receiving their tax "credit" with our tax money.
I think you know better than that. The rule is taxpayer that receives tax credit have to deposit amount equal to or greater than the tax credit they receive. That is why no one is receiving your tax dollars or as you put it your tax money because if you give it to the country it belongs to everybody equally more or less.