Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,241  
I think you know better than that. The rule is taxpayer that receives tax credit have to deposit amount equal to or greater than the tax credit they receive. That is why no one is receiving your tax dollars or as you put it your tax money because if you give it to the country it belongs to everybody equally more or less.

Then why can't I get it back too?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,242  
Not us. For a daily driver we recently bought a Kia Rio "toaster". Inexpensive transportation. In 9 years another Hyundai or Kia ICE.
I just bought this which was more expensive, car #20. Never a battery car for us that I can ever see.View attachment 872071

Fuddy you will have to preface the Rogue to the young generation like You listed here otherwise these new kids will think you are talking about one ofthe new Nissans.

I was so hoping this time would be different, something like: 'tucked away in my garage all these years I have three keepers I bought new. First in 1963 I ordered a Swiss Cheese 421 SD Catalina. The next year I decided to add a Super Stock Dodge 330 426 hemi. Then in 1969 bought a Mustang Boss 429.
They all are happy running on Sunoco 112 leaded.'

One thing is for sure, those have held their value, if someone did hold on store and maintain them.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,244  
Is it another name for Russian Roulette or urban way to say Cool?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,245  
I think you know better than that. The rule is taxpayer that receives tax credit have to deposit amount equal to or greater than the tax credit they receive. That is why no one is receiving your tax dollars or as you put it your tax money because if you give it to the country it belongs to everybody equally more or less.
I do know that which apparently you do not know. This is according to the IRS (Look it up):
"You may qualify for a credit up to $7,500 under Internal Revenue Code Section 30D if you buy a new, qualified plug-in EV or fuel cell electric vehicle (FCV). The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 changed the rules for this credit for vehicles purchased from 2023 to 2032.
The credit is available to individuals and their businesses.
To qualify, you must:

Buy it for your own use, not for resale

Use it primarily in the U.S.

In addition, your modified adjusted gross income (AGI) may not exceed:

$300,000 for married couples filing jointly or a surviving spouse

$225,000 for heads of households

$150,000 for all other filers"

To summarize taxes are paid to the US Treasury. To receive credit one must pay taxes however the limit above shows above an AGI limit THERE IS NO CREDIT!!!
Therefore there's a credit min/max 'window' for receivers. An individual or couple exceeding AGI limit pays taxes but no credit, something you don't understand.
This also applies to state credit(s).

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,247  
As more people drive/charge EVs everyone will experience more power disruptions.
Tradokablammo!
How do you figure? Active imagination again?

How does consumption quantity affect delivery reliability? Wires do not wear out.

Most outages are weather related. Charging EVs causes severe weather now? Climate Change!

Second is automobile accidents taking out power line poles.

Please explain your claim.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,248  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #19,249  
How do you figure? Active imagination again?

How does consumption quantity affect delivery reliability? Wires do not wear out.

Most outages are weather related. Charging EVs causes severe weather now? Climate Change!

Second is automobile accidents taking out power line poles.

Please explain your claim.
Common sense. More power consumption requires more electricity generation, larger/more wires, transformers, grid upgrades, etc.
Here I thought you knew everything.