Bearing removal

/ Bearing removal #1  

gmk5150

Tractor
mitsubishi
I have 2017 branson 3520cx tractor...the bearing on front axle is shot on piinion shaft i was able to seal out...now bearing stuck on shaft...Any suggestions how to get it out..thank u

/ Bearing removal #3  
I thought you talking about the kingpin?
I welded a nut onto mine and used a cheater bar on a socket wrench.

/ Bearing removal #4  
I think this is what you are talking about. There is a snap ring behind the bearing. Looks like if you took a block of wood and place it on the shaft and tap it with a hammer the bearing would come off. See screenshot below. Hope this helps.

E583E323-5AC0-4C71-A496-F8F679FFDEFA.png

/ Bearing removal #5  
Better problem definition is needed.

/ Bearing removal #6  
These may help:

Also if you don't have the service manual there's some in a sticky thread in the Branson section of this site.

/ Bearing removal
I think this is what you are talking about. There is a snap ring behind the bearing. Looks like if you took a block of wood and place it on the shaft and tap it with a hammer the bearing would come off. See screenshot below. Hope this helps.

View attachment 774138
Think ur saying hit pinion from front...and snap ring might break...i cant get to snap ring from front it blocked by seized bearing

/ Bearing removal #8  
Think ur saying hit pinion from front...and snap ring might break...i cant get to snap ring from front it blocked by seized bearing
Yes I am saying put a piece of wood on the end of the shaft and tap the wood with a hammer. The snap ring should not break. The snap ring would hold the bearing and shaft should go inside the housing. Then you can remove the bearing.

/ Bearing removal
Im confused where to pound on shaft...from front of tractor or rear...im sorry.

/ Bearing removal
Im confused how shaft can go it..dont it rest on ring gear lol im 80 yrs old maybe time give up tractor repair...thank u kindly