Best commercial zero turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Best commercial zero turn? #231  
I really don't need a new mower at all (will be 80 in 4 months), but just today bought myself a new 48" Scag Liberty Z.
The Liberty Z is not really sold as a commercial mower, but as a very upscale consumer mower, made by Scag
My mowing season is only about 5 months
I am not up there with you big boys, and actually would have preferred a 42" Scag if they made one.
$4,500 cash, OTD, for the 48" Scag liberty Z with 21HP Kawasaki.
Won't pick it up until next month.
Hope I did OK.

I think you did just fine! Congrat's, and enjoy that new mower! :drink:

/ Best commercial zero turn? #233  
My door panel pliers did the trick. Fit in there better than the other one. Couple squeezes and done.

/ Best commercial zero turn? #234  
I really don't need a new mower at all (will be 80 in 4 months), but just today bought myself a new 48" Scag Liberty Z.
The Liberty Z is not really sold as a commercial mower, but is a very upscale consumer mower (almost commercial grade?) made by Scag.
5 year/750 hour warranty.

My mowing season is only about 5 months, so for my 3+ acres mowed, I will use it less than 50 hours per year (grass dries out here in Summer)
I am not up there with you big boys, and actually would have preferred a 42" Scag if they made one.

$4,500 cash, OTD, for the 48" Scag liberty Z with 21HP Kawasaki.
Won't pick it up until next month.
Hope I did OK.

Congratulations! and Enjoy! I think you made a heck of a good deal!

/ Best commercial zero turn? #235  
My appreciation of Deines came through again yesterday. The gearbox on my 2005 72" deck had a seal leaking. I called Deines for parts and I talked to John as I usually do and he knew what the seals were and recommended replacing all three while I had it apart and put the seals in an envelope and sent them to me. I never asked the price because they are always reasonable. A couple days later, yesterday, I get the package and open it up with the bill inside for $8.13 plus $5 shipping. Try doing that with a Deere or Toro or one of the big makes. To start with the seals would be $20/each.

/ Best commercial zero turn? #236  
just turned 2500 hours on my ZD331 72” commercial pro deck. Aside from my fuel tanks being clogged with muck, looks like I will finish the summer with no repairs or real issues.
The thing just runs and runs and makes me money.
I wish everything was this reliable and tough

/ Best commercial zero turn? #237  
I just sold my ZD331 with 250 hours on it. Guy drove over 4 hours from the coast to get it. Took 5 minutes to look at it, run it around the driveway, and handed me what I wanted for it, no haggling at all. He is in the lawncare business. Me, I used it so little and got tired of having to move it in and out of the shop. Got $400 less than I paid for it in 2014.

/ Best commercial zero turn? #238  
Gravely has a commercial battery ZT.

/ Best commercial zero turn? #240  
Status
Not open for further replies.