Best source for tractor add-ons

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #1  

Rustnut

Tractor
MF 1835E
New to the forum and first time tractor owner. Quick question. Does anyone have any good stores or websites for tractor accessories? Bucket hooks, work lights, chains, straps, seats, tool boxes, etc. I could search the web or go to local Tractor Supply but I figured guys would have some good suggestions for a one stop shop. Thanks

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #2  
If you are into touchier feelie of product you probably want to purchase the local TSC is probably best source for really non serious items ( LED lights, clevis pins, shackles, all those really small items)...... Lot of decent items in stock and saves a bunch on shipping.... Nothing like spending $10 on a item and it costs $15 for shipping....

For thing like bolt or weld on hooks....

For my bucket chain attachments I made some "chain slots" out of some 2x2x1/4 angle iron and grde 8 bolts...
slots-3-jpg.683637

eyes-3-jpg.684516

bucket-jpg.684518

Last edited:
   / Best source for tractor add-ons #3  
New to the forum and first time tractor owner. Quick question. Does anyone have any good stores or websites for tractor accessories? Bucket hooks, work lights, chains, straps, seats, tool boxes, etc. I could search the web or go to local Tractor Supply but I figured guys would have some good suggestions for a one stop shop. Thanks
Hey Rustnut! welcome to TBN, I'll 2nd DL Meisen anything with allot of weight I would shop local like TSC , & there are places like Northern Tool , Harbor Freight & the big box hardware stores & don't forget your local tractor dealer even if there prices are high & last but not least the internet & if You have a better half ask them if they want to go shopping with You more than likely they'll say no! & tell them but it's for the mechanical child:whistle:.

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #4  
Chain is an item that I've recently looked up - My go to place had been Harbor Freight. Used to be $15 for a 5/16 In. X 20 Ft. Grade 70 Trucker's Chain. Now it's $50.
For anything made out of metal you might want to wait and see if prices drop.

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #5  
   / Best source for tractor add-ons #7  
"Ken's Bolt on Hooks".......Here on TBN, for some of your choices!

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #8  
If you are in Canada, Princess Auto has a pretty good ag department and a great hydraulics department. I have found their hydraulics departments more knowledgeable than some specialty shops, and they make nice hoses too.

Another hidden gem if you are in the west (think they may be in ON now too), is Peavey Mart. I bought my grapple bucket from them (best deal I could find), and they can order in 3pt tillers, snow plows, etc.

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #9  
krustnut where u is??? you did not fill in location

willy

/ Best source for tractor add-ons #10  
Welcome to TBN. Good to see you here. I also used Bolt On Hooks.