Front-End Loader Best SSQA trailer mover attachment?

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #11  
Simply welding a 2" receiver on the top edge of the bucket is making more and more cents to me...
Except if your trailer tongue is lower than the top of your bucket..

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment?
Thanks for all the replies and variety of ideas.
IMG_0933.JPG

Off road the forces to move a trailer with a tractor are significant.

Have done several of ideas mentioned, top of bucket, grapple and ssqa yoke with mixed results. Have several receiver tools. Barbwire unroller, hay spear, platform for sprayer, crane, various hooks, plus some shop tools to use outside. Plus several trailers.

IMG_2197.JPG

Using the 2” receiver polesaw on trails cutting more horizontally in the woods, the grapple or bucket can often get in the way. Hopefully a ssqa trailer mover, maybe modified, help give better service. Like to try the polesaw on smaller tractor so weight is a concern where a ssqa attachment could help.

Like most tools have to be useful and multipurpose to earn their keep.

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #14  
Except if your trailer tongue is lower than the top of your bucket..
Yep. But a person can take the same ingenuity and make a drop for the ball, provide the OP welds.

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #15  
I just welded a hitch receiver tube on the center of my bucket. Then made a lowering bracket out of a piece of channel with a ball on it. Also have a fixed hook and an extended arm with a chain if I have to get up inside something to chain up and pull out.
By chance do you have any photos to share for reference?

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #16  
I am looking at the Titan receiver mount plate attachment v2, I have a Kioti CK3510 HST, I want to be able to move around my Jayco 26 foot RV. Trailer weighs around 5,000 lbs, would this receiver plate and my tractor be able to accomplish this task?

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #17  
I use a hole in the end of my pallet forks for a ball. Minimal lift strength out that far but works for most of my trailers. Better visibility & manuveribility that far out. The tongue weight on my toy hauler is great enough I couldn't use the loader with even something right near the SSQA. Have to have a 3pt trailer mover. 1,500lbs of tongue weight with the toy in the back, 1,700lbs with no toy to ballast behind the rear axle.

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment? #19  
I did the 2" receiver tube welded to the center of the bucket like most folks do. You can buy a drop receiver if it's high for you hitch, or make your own custom length drop bar with some 2" box tube and a few minutes of welding. They make hooks, solid rings, winches, all kinds of fun stuff your can attach to a 2" receiver tube. And it's stupid cheap; maybe $6-$10 for the tube and few minutes to weld it on. Cheap-Simple-Effective. My fav!

/ Best SSQA trailer mover attachment?
IMG_0591.JPG

I did the bucket receiver/hook thing on the little B26 with good results.

The high capacity long bottom bucket on the M59 not as suitable.

Considering custom building to incorporate several of the good ideas. Most times can’t buy what you need.