BEST WORK GlOVES??

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #31  
My gloves wear out at the finger tips. I will sometimes wrap duct tape around to keep using them. Will follow this thread as it would be nice to get gloves that last more than a couple of weeks of heavy use.

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #32  
   / BEST WORK GlOVES?? #33  
One thing the op wants is something to keep the wrist area tight so crap does fall inside them. I gave up on that years ago and just take them off and shake them out.

/ BEST WORK GlOVES??
My gloves wear out at the finger tips. I will sometimes wrap duct tape around to keep using them. Will follow this thread as it would be nice to get gloves that last more than a couple of weeks of heavy use.
I do this all the time lol. I was thinking about something to dip them in or spray on them?

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #35  
I do this all the time lol. I was thinking about something to dip them in or spray on them?
Just try the ones I posted in the link to Harbor Freight. For $2-$3 if you don't like them or they wear out too fast you're only out a couple bucks

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #36  
One thing the op wants is something to keep the wrist area tight so crap does fall inside them. I gave up on that years ago and just take them off and shake them out.
Taking them off and shaking them out did not always work so well for me. As I used the chainsaw, the little finger and the righ finger of my left glove would start to fill up with chips. Sometimes it would just shake out. Other times, the sawdust/chips got compacted in there and was a real pain in the butt to get out: Lots of squeezing and wiggling and slamming the gloves on something to knock the stuff loose and out (and hope that some odd-ball piece didn't get hung up in a spot that really annoyed me).

That's when I switch to the Carhartt gloves I linked back in post #9 in this thread. In the warmer weather, I'm about to start my second year of wearing the uninsulated gloves once things warm up bit more year. I started a new set of the insulated version this winter. I used the previous winter pair for at least a couple winters before that. The leather on these gloves has held up well for me, and the elastic cuff keeps the crap out. They are now up to about $20/pair, but it's been worth it to me to have something reliable. I keep my eye out for sales and buy a couple of pairs at a time.

carhartt goves.jpg
Carhartt palm.jpg

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #37  
I've recently converted to this style and happy I did. Great grip so fatigue is reduced, and great for firewood because splinters wont penetrate the coating.

Bought a pair a couple days ago on sale, have used them for handling some firewood and seems like they are excellent , the coating seems like it will be very durable, pretty sure I will be buying more.

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #38  
Walmart’s cheap hyper tough cowhide leather palm gloves with cotton back. They last through 10 to 20 cord of wood handling and stacking. Did i say, they are cheap too?

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #39  
Walmart’s cheap hyper tough cowhide leather palm gloves with cotton back. They last through 10 to 20 cord of wood handling and stacking. Did i say, they are cheap too?
are they open cuff, or do they have elastic or velcro or some kind of closure on the cuff?

/ BEST WORK GlOVES?? #40  
They are open cuff.
I use them for handling the wood. I usually use something else for handling the chainsaw.