Better parking brake warning needed.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #61  
Or wire in that pesky buzzer that could be located about anywhere, and perhaps the further away from the operator station, the better.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #62  
After looking at the photos for awhile I gradually came to realize that what I was looking at was an afterthought - almost certainly added sometime after the basic tractor was designed. Whatever box it checked wasn't one concerned with function.

All in all, the hand brake is more of a curiosity than a concern. If I want this tractor to stay put, I just put the bucket edge down firmly.
Wow! I would not want a tractor with a brake setup like this. Looking for a larger tractor, I will be checking this out on the TYM and Kioti I am looking at.
Mine also looks like an afterthought, maybe added on to meet U.S. safety requirements? I does leave a lot to be desired, but at this point I'm used to it. Someday when I have nothing else to do I may see if I can come up with a better solution.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #63  
Most parking brakes will stop an idle tractor from rolling, but will still allow the machine to move if power is applied. That’s the basis for this problem.
Mine might, but it doesn't like to. You know from the hydro squeal that the brake is set, and it doesn't go very far.
My brother sets it on the family L2800 so that you don't even know that it's on. I've learned to check, and when I park it after use the brake is SET, or not at all. I think he's starting to figure it out. I don't know why he set's the brake anyways, on the level barn floor with the loader and implement down.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #64  
The trailer marker light I used was bright. 3/4” hole. Rubber grommet. Purple for Park.

Some models have better parking brakes, better holding, better indicators etc.

1980s Kubota model M5030DT hand parking brake and warning light worked great for over 30 years.
1990s Kubota B20 parking brake simply sucked.

Never appreciate the seat presence switch that killed the engine when you stood up. Could easily use for a parking brake indicator to kill engine when attempting to move with parking brake applied.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #65  
Never appreciate the seat presence switch that killed the engine when you stood up. Could easily use for a parking brake indicator to kill engine when attempting to move with parking brake applied.
Mine didn't work for a long time... then the piece of wire holding it down must have fallen off.🙃 It's a real pain to turn in the seat to check while mowing or tilling... only to have the engine cut out.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #66  
I've run my Kioti CK30 so much with brakes on that they now barely hold the tractor, but not on a hill or grade. It has a red light on the dash, but its fairly weak, and dust/dirt pretty well hid it.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #67  
A better parking brake warning is needed. The MX52 will walk away with the parking brakes on without braking a sweat. :oops: :(:cautious: Happened twice now...
I'm thinking about adding a big flashing light. The tiny indicator in the cluster is nearly useless.
I'm wondering if anyone has made an improvement in this area.
I've joined the club also. Those brakes get mighty hot.

/ Better parking brake warning needed.
More usless Junk to Break. No Flashing lights, No freeking alarm bells,

Just don't be stupid. if you run over your foot you wont do it again.

Just make sure your shifter is in Neutral and put on the parking break.

Never needed any of these crazy saftey switches on Machines, Trucks, all my life and Im still alive.

they are all Goverment ******* conspericys to make things more expensive and complex. First thig I do is rip them all out. I dont need a Beeper, Flashing light to tell me I dont have a seat beat on. Most of my trucks never came with seat beats in the first place.
Go to a dealer and test drive a HST tractor. Then put it in neutral before you get off. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #69  
Many years ago one of my uncles owned a international tractor that if the parking brake was set you could not shift the manual transmission into gear, that was a very nice feature !
I’m very satisfied with the brake warning system on my new LS it has red warning light on dash and a annoying Beeper if you try driving with the parking brake, it is surprising how often I forget to set or release the parking brake.

/ Better parking brake warning needed. #70  
Rather it's my dozer, grader or tractor I just drop the blade or bucket to the ground.
That works for me and they didn't have parking brakes on machines back when I learned to drive tractors in 56.
AT least I don't remember them having parking brakes.