Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #31  
If it was me, I'd have just shot him in the crotch while he was under it...

Today, I'd think stealing fuel would be more common place. I put locking caps on all my vehicles a few months ago.
And you would be a inmate at southern michigan prison in Adrain or Jackson.:rolleyes:

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #32  
If it was me, I'd have just shot him in the crotch while he was under it...

Today, I'd think stealing fuel would be more common place. I put locking caps on all my vehicles a few months ago.
That didn't help a local dealership in McKenna, about 4 miles away. Thieves stole the fuel from about a dozen cars last year, by punching holes in the gas tanks. Expensive!

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts
That didn't help a local dealership in McKenna, about 4 miles away. Thieves stole the fuel from about a dozen cars last year, by punching holes in the gas tanks. Expensive!
Yes… that dealership across from the post office has had a rough go of it for quite some time.

Several local business including a florist had tanks punctured for fuel…

Can down for 6 weeks and $1100 repair when all said snd done for 6 gallons regular???

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #34  
And you would be a inmate at southern michigan prison in Adrain or Jackson.:rolleyes:
depends if I got caught or not... Adrain is spelled Adrian btw and that is Gus Harrison, the home of Michigan license plates.

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #35  
depends if I got caught or not... Adrain is spelled Adrian btw and that is Gus Harrison, the home of Michigan license plates.
Close enough on the spelling mr.english major.You get the the meaning of my post.Hell pull out one of those big old pistols you brag about and shoot them in the nut sack.Love to see ya on the evening news.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #36  
I hope I never confront any thieves. Will I react in a manner that would be accepted? Will I wish I reacted differently? Spur of the moment reactions sometimes are not the best things to do. Are they armed? Are there cameras? Am I going to jail? Was it worth it?

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #37  
Ha, any would be thieves of my catalytic converter will have a rude awakening. Mines empty!

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #38  
There is one market you forgot, Meth Crack. Stolen Pieces and Parts, Tools, etc are directly exchangeable for meth and crack from dealers. Those on meth or crack will steal anything to stoke the addiction engine.
There is nothing safe, unless you make very sure it is safe yourself.

Do not get frozen by indecision.

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #39  
Seems the scrap dealers could take a pic of a table holding the cats, with the seller standing nearby, holding his drivers license or ID. Closeup of his license and couple fingerprints. An honest seller won't mind, and if the thief don't like it, leave.
I know, another hoop for an honest merchant to jump thru.

/ Beware of Catalytic Converter Thefts #40  
There is one market you forgot, Meth Crack. Stolen Pieces and Parts, Tools, etc are directly exchangeable for meth and crack from dealers. Those on meth or crack will steal anything to stoke the addiction engine.
There is nothing safe, unless you make very sure it is safe yourself.

Do not get frozen by indecision.
True, but those people that are getting the stolen items in exchange for crack, won't stay in business long, if they can't convert to cash or something else of value.