Big Air!

/ Big Air! #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
My partner has a son that is a pro rider for one of the SkiDoo factory teams, he sent this picture of him doing a "whip" while testing at the Factory last week. Unfortunately it was taken with a cell phone with a delay so they missed the part where he was backwards and upside down! If you look just behind him you can see the swirl in the snow trail from whipping the sled around.

Attachments

• ZACHS BIG WHIP 08.JPG
    ZACHS BIG WHIP 08.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 468
   / Big Air! #4  
turbo36 said:
My partner has a son that is a pro rider for one of the SkiDoo factory teams, he sent this picture of him doing a "whip" while testing at the Factory last week. Unfortunately it was taken with a cell phone with a delay so they missed the part where he was backwards and upside down! If you look just behind him you can see the swirl in the snow trail from whipping the sled around.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm a fan of "big ground." No matter how much big air you get, it's the big ground that hurts.:rolleyes:

/ Big Air! #5  
I'm with you on that one. I joined the navy because I liked staying at sea level. I still ended up jumping out of helicopters though. Sometimes on a rope, sometimes not and sometimes with a parachute. I still refuse to get on any plane without a chute these days. I guess I will never fly commercial again huh?

We have a motocross track behind our property though and 2 kids have died there in the last couple years. It's not a hard track but It has lots of hills and jumps. I see them kids flying higher than my roof level sometimes and it's scary. I get nervous whenever I hear the life flight over us now. My wife is the closest medical attention they get and has gone back there a couple times to help but she is a nurse and can only do so much when some guy has his leg wrapped up around his neck and an arm poking out of one of the cylinders of his bike. Not attached to his body anymore. We saw that one last summer. He lived at least.

/ Big Air! #6  
Nice Picture, sure would like to see that in a movie shot! But, I am with Jim on this one, keep it on the ground...