Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #31  
I looked at them online - just for a few minutes though. There was no way that I was going to use one without bending or breaking one or more of the legs off lol. I made my own carry all with a cheap TSC 3 PT frame. I use it all the time when cutting and hauling firewood.
I'm impressed, nh !

I could use that "Carry All" every day I work at my little 16 wooded acres.

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #32  
I use it all the time when cutting and hauling firewood.
Sorry, but I gotta ask. Is the chain in the 2nd pic to keep the tractor from wandering off?

;-)

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #33  
Here is my Big Tool Rack. I did the ole TSC 3-point frame and rigged it myself. I leave it on most of the time with blow downs, and rock removal in full swing this season.

I only brush hog twice a year. I only landscape rake once per year. I only rototill once per year. So, even with the loader, this carries way more debris than the loader bucket, and I always know where my tools are.

Great attachment at a great price.

View attachment 711519
View attachment 711520
That Custom chain saw holder is flawless and so darn handy!

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #34  
Hey, all you Kubota owners... you can spend just $400 MORE ($2400) and get an orange one! :D

1630359011697.png

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #35  
Hey, all you Kubota owners... you can spend just $400 MORE ($2400) and get an orange one! :D

View attachment 711718

Yeah, but it's "Commercial Grade". (I'd like to see the pedigree on that standard.)

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #36  
I am looking at the big tool rack and their promo material claims they've had no returns in 7 years. I figured there had to be at least one ornery person not happy with their big tool rack so I looked into their return policy.

"Returns will only be accepted within 14 days of the receipt of your product. The product must be returned unopened in the original packaging. We do not accept returns of used products."

I think I found the reason they've had no returns in 7 years. I am not trying to say the product is bad, it looks really nice and I'm strongly considering buying one. I found the return policy pretty funny though.

All that said, are you happy with yours?
Hmmm…

I’m your man!!!

I’ll order one tonight and promptly return it!!!!
I’ll keep you informed and then you can let me know if the return counter increments!!!

Cheers!!!

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #37  
Yeah, but it's "Commercial Grade". (I'd like to see the pedigree on that standard.)
I’d like to know if the orange Kubota paint is a higher quality than the gray paint on any of the Kubota cab components…. You can scrape up that material with a fingernail. I’m not impressed.

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #38  
Sorry, but I gotta ask. Is the chain in the 2nd pic to keep the tractor from wandering off?

;-)
I was hoping you didn't notice. That was the splintered tip of a good sized cherry limb that sheered off during a big wind. Of course they never fall where you want them too - so we just threw a chain around it - wrapped the chain around the receiver ball and pulled it on out where we could get ahold of it. Remember the old saying that diesel fuel is cheaper than pork chops.

/ Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim #39  
I was hoping you didn't notice. That was the splintered tip of a good sized cherry limb that sheered off during a big wind. Of course they never fall where you want them too - so we just threw a chain around it - wrapped the chain around the receiver ball and pulled it on out where we could get ahold of it. Remember the old saying that diesel fuel is cheaper than pork chops.
Not anymore!!!