Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
I read where police confiscated 3 AR's, 2 pistols, 1 bolt action rifle, 1 shotgun along with a short barrel rifle.

Hope those guys had their proper paperwork in hand for taking that short barrel rifle 🤣

Only 8 guns for 11 guys? Talk about newbies.

I'll never forget this case from Jersey

I thought the govonor had finally pardoned him, but couldn't find it.

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #102  
End of the day, gun ownership can be turned into a political debate on any subject, which is not my intent here.

I just can't believe how STUPID these guys were 😁

I consider myself a law abiding citizen, and feel kind of stupid of taking a total of about 15-20 minutes to lock and secure my sidearm when I drove 15 minutes through eastern Maryland when I'd go visit my father.

We have here 11 guys in at least a couple of vehicles driving through Massachusetts of all places at around 0100 when it appears they ran out of gas, and they guys are dressed in "military looking" gear (read in another article) armed with guns on themselves? How long of a drive is it through Mass from Rhode Island?

Sorry, but believing your not subject to state laws is not an excuse for blatant stupidity. Only thing that could remotely make sense is that these guys were trying to make news for themselves, which they did in spades.
These fellow are only hurting the cause of legal gun owners. Anti 2nd amendment people can use this as an example of why to ban guns. BTW I hunt, target shoot and belong to the NRA.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #103  
I read where police confiscated 3 AR's, 2 pistols, 1 bolt action rifle, 1 shotgun along with a short barrel rifle.

Hope those guys had their proper paperwork in hand for taking that short barrel rifle 🤣

Only 8 guns for 11 guys? Talk about newbies.

I'll never forget this case from Jersey

I thought the govonor had finally pardoned him, but couldn't find it.
Any pictures? Not to be controversial, but after having met/known/worked with law enforcement in a few different parts of the country I've come to realize that just because law enforcement personnel carry a firearm every day doesn't necessarily mean they know much about firearms (or are even necessarily skilled in their use).

So I'm rather curious as depending on the person doing the defining/identifying a pistol with stabilizing brace could very easily be (mis)identified as "short-barreled rifle". ..... and given the other lack of planning, and presented disregard for laws I have a hard time imagining they'd go through the effort of actually acquiring a legal short-barreled rifle.

Though I'm also starting to wonder since they were from Rhode Island and the state's average population density is so high; if they just didn't have much firearm experience and were going to a state that still has lots of open areas left (perhaps privately owned property in Maine?). From what I'm looking at on a population density map of Rhode Island I'm not sure I'd consider the "lower population density" parts of that state to really be rural or sparsely populated as the least populated areas still seem to be averaging 50-100 people/sq. mile.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #104  
Why oh why can’t we have uniform gun transportation laws across the states?
For the same reason we can not have a uniform election process WITH an ID .....whatever reason that is. Understand the States SHOULD be able to make certain laws, but good grief.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #105  
Jeez. It's only 90 miles to get through Mass on I-95, and these yahoos ran out of gas.

Can you imagine how mad these guys were at whichever one was driving? LOL. "Brother Lawrence, we got plenty of gas, right? Yeah... we should make it no problem. oops."

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Any pictures? Not to be controversial, but after having met/known/worked with law enforcement in a few different parts of the country I've come to realize that just because law enforcement personnel carry a firearm every day doesn't necessarily mean they know much about firearms (or are even necessarily skilled in their use).
I don't see your question as being controversial in the least.

I've seen a Ruger ranch rifle "classified" as an AR-15, and I've seen images of revolvers when the gun in question was listed as a "semi auto" in the news.

I've also seen a lab mix called a pit bull per a "news story" on a pit bull attack (and saw no "pit bull" breed mixed in with the lab breed).

No pics on my end, but at the end of the day, it will be all sorted out in the court system, when the evidence is shown.

News flash though, if you need to split hairs between a SBR or pistol with a brace in Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York, that hair aint worth splitting because you're still going to be in BIG trouble 🤣

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #108  

Attachments

• 11CD638E-6AD6-442F-B728-44D60E3EA445.jpeg
    11CD638E-6AD6-442F-B728-44D60E3EA445.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 60
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #110  
I don't see your question as being controversial in the least.

I've seen a Ruger ranch rifle "classified" as an AR-15, and I've seen images of revolvers when the gun in question was listed as a "semi auto" in the news.

I've also seen a lab mix called a pit bull per a "news story" on a pit bull attack (and saw no "pit bull" breed mixed in with the lab breed).

No pics on my end, but at the end of the day, it will be all sorted out in the court system, when the evidence is shown.

News flash though, if you need to split hairs between a SBR or pistol with a brace in Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York, that hair aint worth splitting because you're still going to be in BIG trouble 🤣
Not much of a news flash ... ;) ...mostly just (mildly) curious as to how "wrong" "the facts" are that are being presented.

...and to see what firearms (or brands) & accessories might be common in that area 😁

Wasn't much of a fan of AR rifles until I got one in part because .223 ammunition was the cheapest US-sourced center-fire rifle ammunition available (think it still may be even with the inflated prices), and in part because I wanted to get a better understanding of the hype around them..... and found there is over-hyping, but there's also a fair amount of utility and engineering-thought built into that style of rifle (some of which I've learned may really only be understood/appreciated after cleaning or assembling one and seeing how it works).