Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #121  
Unless it's an M3, no worries LOL
What if it's a full-automatic??

ETA, I fired the Grease Gun many times. Hated them. The clearances were so poorly machined that powder flash would escape around the bolt and the crack actually hurt your ears.

I put tracer ammo in an entire Magazine one time and fired at in the dusk-dark-twilight. Looked like a bunny rabbit with a flare tied to his butt the way it went side to side and up and down. Fifty yard effective range is a little bit of wishful thinking.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #122  
I can only assume you aren't a damn Yankee when you're curious as to what kind of guns are common in the the states of Massachusetts, New York or New Jersey? 😁

You can not only be arrested for the type of gun you have, but your magazine, and in New Jersey, it's illegal to own hollow point bullets.
Well, if you're meaning "Yankee" in the sense of being from the Northeast you'd be correct - but in the sense of being from "the north" not so much as I was actually actually born in raised in MN.
Granted much of my adult life has now been spent living in Alabama ..which has let me learn (first hand) what sort of assumptions/biases people have about individuals living in Alabama ;)

... though it's also entertaining (to me) when the southern "rednecks" come to the conclusion that I might just be more "country" than they are despite my degree (growing up in in a place where you could be cut off from everyone for days due to weather/natural events instills more than a bit of desire to be self-sufficient).

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #123  
Well, if you're meaning "Yankee" in the sense of being from the Northeast you'd be correct - but in the sense of being from "the north" not so much as I was actually actually born in raised in MN.
Granted much of my adult life has now been spent living in Alabama ..which has let me learn (first hand) what sort of assumptions/biases people have about individuals living in Alabama ;)

... though it's also entertaining (to me) when the southern "rednecks" come to the conclusion that I might just be more "country" than they are despite my degree (growing up in in a place where you could be cut off from everyone for days due to weather/natural events instills more than a bit of desire to be self-sufficient).
The divide in this Country isn't North and South. It is Rural and Urban.

Been that way for a 100 years.

Southerners are better cooks, though. And Northerners can't make Iced Tea.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #124  
I can only assume you aren't a damn Yankee when you're curious as to what kind of guns are common in the the states of Massachusetts, New York or New Jersey? 😁

You can not only be arrested for the type of gun you have, but your magazine, and in New Jersey, it's illegal to own hollow point bullets.
NEVER... and I mean NEVER take a gun / ammo into Jersey... I work in Jersey a lot; and going naked is uncomfortable, but the Jersey cops don't like out of state guys with guns.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #125  
LOL

Being from Oregon, you may not be familiar with Massachusetts's laws.

Given that the men apparently ran out of gas taking guns through the state of Massachusetts, I'm willing to wager that 2LaneCruzer's comment is spot on per the two choices he gave.

Being that these men were out of state, apparently taking firearms across state lines, I'm willing to bet they didn't follow the state's laws for which they were travling through (Massachusetts). Given that the way these men were dressed in observance by the officer who came by to assist, I'm guessing there will be a whole bunch of laws that were broken.

After a little more looking...

"State police said all of the suspects are charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, use of body armor in commission of a crime, possession of a high-capacity magazine, improper storage of firearms in a vehicle and conspiracy to commit a crime. Hernandez, Johnson, Dow and the juvenile are also charged with furnishing a false name to police."

I have no clue what "use of body armor in commission of a crime" is, other than perhaps the crime of traveling through the state with firearms.

Running off into the woods from police with a gun is never a great idea anyways ;)

We all have rights of safe passage traveling with firearms through other states, but you dang well better know those laws inside and out. When traveling to Vermont to visit the wifes family, that was one trip I always left my guns at home just for the fact that I had to go through NY and Mass and wasn't worth the potential headache for me.
Traveling by car from GA to IA and you have to go through Illinois for 20 miles. Pull over, unload gun put gun and ammo in separate cases, secure with a lock, drive 20 miles, leave Illinois, Pull out gun, reload, back in holster. All of those charges will be dropped, nobody is going to prosecute any of those people and if not a single one of them was previously a felon, I will eat a bag of manure. If they were white men they'd have been arrested without bond, handed over to feds and charged with DUmHmEsztiK TerurismumZ.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #126  
Anyone see the numbers for shootings over the holiday weekend??
Over 400 shootings and 150-180 (reported) dead nation wide...

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
There is a difference between being "country" and "redneck" IMO. "Redneck" does not only apply to only those in the south IMO LOL.

Biggest compliment I ever got living in NC was a local born and bred farmer friend of mine told me I wasn't too bad for being a Yankee (still don't have a southern dialect). The same man also told me that you have dumb asses both north and south of the Mason Dixon line (after we got into a long in dept discussion on both our past). I couldn't agree more with him.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #128  
Anyone see the numbers for shootings over the holiday weekend??
Over 400 shootings and 150-180 (reported) dead nation wide...
Let's see the demographics on those shootings... Anyone want to place a wager???

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #129  
There is a difference between being "country" and "redneck" IMO.

Biggest compliment I ever got living in NC was a local born and bred farmer friend of mine told me I wasn't too bad for being a Yankee (still don't have a southern dialect). The same man also told me that you have dumb asses both north and south of the Mason Dixon line (after we got into a long in dept discussion on both our past). I couldn't agree more with him.
Biggest bunch of rednecks I ever met were outside of Binghamton NY... Yep... they were locals.