Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Biggest bunch of rednecks I ever met were outside of Binghamton NY... Yep... they were locals.
You didn't stop in Wilkes Barre or Scranton in Pennsylvania going up I-81?🤣

My wife (girlfriend at the time) almost fell over dead when she met my one uncle for the first time in Pa. We were at their house, and he made the comment "you should see the n*****s that move in next door". She almost fell over dead. My uncle was a good man (served anti aircraft in the navy in WW2 and worked in the union for 30 years after that), but I've had more than a couple of biggots in my own family.

This about 70 minutes south of Wilkes Barre.

Last edited:
   / Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #133  
NEVER... and I mean NEVER take a gun / ammo into Jersey... I work in Jersey a lot; and going naked is uncomfortable, but the Jersey cops don't like out of state guys with guns.
Real problem is the areas where they don't like it when people have guns, but then won't even protect the local population from violent crime -- and if they won't protect the locals (even those that aren't living in "bad areas").... .

..and there's getting to be more than a few places like that across the country. :rolleyes:

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #134  
There is a difference between being "country" and "redneck" IMO. "Redneck" does not only apply to only those in the south IMO LOL.

Biggest compliment I ever got living in NC was a local born and bred farmer friend of mine told me I wasn't too bad for being a Yankee (still don't have a southern dialect). The same man also told me that you have dumb asses both north and south of the Mason Dixon line (after we got into a long in dept discussion on both our past). I couldn't agree more with him.
Also a difference between "redneck" as it was originally used and what it's come to mean too ..... ;)

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #136  
Anyone see the numbers for shootings over the holiday weekend??
Over 400 shootings and 150-180 (reported) dead nation wide...
Detroit, Chicago, LA and Philadelphia accounted for 71% of those shootings over the 4th of July holiday. And thats a normal percentage anyway, but the total count for a typical 4-day period was much higher.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #137  
And Northerners can't make Iced Tea.
True from my experiences. I didn't know what tea was till i was in San Antonio visiting relatives. That spoiled me to the point i can't drink tea unless i make myself. And Tex-Mex, and avocados, and...

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived
Southerners are better cooks, though. And Northerners can't make Iced Tea.
1 - It's "sweet tea" that they don't know how to make up north (adding only sugar isn't the recipe LOL).

2 - if you think southerners are better cooks, you didn't marry the right woman when you were in Michigan. My wife is from Vermont, and she can cook just as fine as any woman born and bred south of Maryland.

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #139  
1 - It's "sweet tea" that they don't know how to make up north (adding only sugar isn't the recipe LOL).

2 - if you think southerners are better cooks, you didn't marry the right woman when you were in Michigan. My wife is from Vermont, and she can cook just as fine as any woman born and bred south of Maryland.
Love those Northern Girls. Like the Beach Boys said, they know how to keep their men warm at night. :)

But it's a known fact that when a Southern Girl is telling you how to cook.... Shut up and listen. ;) :)

Love my Wife; she's a Northern Girl and she loves to make her favorite thing for dinner -- Reservations.

BTW, Elsa just turned into a Hurricane and she's fixin' to go right by us in a couple hours. The SW Quadrant is always the worst but I'm not expecting a whole lot. (hoping)

OTOH, if you don't hear from me in a while, you know why. Went through Irma. Hit us dead in the arse. Bigly. Worst Hurricane EVAH!

Elsa is a baby. But even a baby Hurricane can be a mean little ***** of a baby

/ Biggest group of idiot gun owners that ever lived #140  
Are the dogs armed
The arms are dogged.

2EBF7A24-3A83-4631-A87E-D8CE76C830F1.jpeg