Bobcat 6500?

/ Bobcat 6500?
Re: Bobcat 5600?

Bobcat sends this email update to me every so often called "engineers notes". Guess its their way of slowly introducing the new 5600. Here is their "TOP SECRET" notes area. The machine may not get much of anyones interest on this forum as its all pretty much non industrial stuff, but this tractor, if thats what it is, should be interesting. All wheel steer, may have a cab with AC. Rat...

http://www.bobcat.com/5600/notebook.html

/ Bobcat 6500?
The new product will be called the ToolcatTM 5600 Utility Work Machine.

Thats the official word I got from Bobcat. Guess what? It looks as though its going to be a two, yes 2, that's Dos seater. I went to the top secret site (they allow me in for some reason) looks very, I mean very, very nice. Steering is all four wheels, really nice cab, can handle boxblades, mowers etc. Looks like a super duper compact utility tractor with two seats. The pictures I saw are remarkable. I think I need one now. Rat...

Comments about a two seater:

Response from focus group member: "The second seat is by far one of the nicest things I like about utility vehicles. There's not many things I own that have two seats, and I really like that feature on that particular product."

Response from focus group member:

"A second seat would be handy for teaching someone how to use attachments with the 5600. Like driver's training. Say you wanted to show an employee how to run landscaping attachments, and the finer points of it."

Attachments

• 19-210805-seating.jpg
    19-210805-seating.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 214
   / Bobcat 6500?
Nope, there are not any pictures available yet. I forgot to mention that this tractor will also have a full suspension to all four wheels. The reason was not just to give a better ride but to give better tire to ground contact. It will have a 44 HP Kubota diesel. Rat...

/ Bobcat 6500? #16  
There's some more pictures in the attachments box at the bottom right of the page. Shows it with a mower, laser guided box blade and soil conditioner.

/ Bobcat 6500?
Thanks Bill, it's pretty cool. It certainly deviates from the traditional tractor or utility vehicle yet kinda does both. It has a top speed of about 15 mph, reasonable loader lift qualities and looks like it will accept many of Bobcats attachments. The soil conditioner or landscape rake looks very much like the Glenmac/Harley. I'm curious about the noise level. Will it have to be run at the traditional high RPM's to develop the hydraulic flow found with the skid steers. Rat..

P.S. My wife has been interested in an ATV. I posted asking about the JD Gator, but hey, here's another option. I can see me explaining it now: "but honey, when you plant the bulbs, you can just sit in the vehicle, drill a bunch of holes, turn around and dump them in with the built in carrier, its so much easier."