Bobcat CT2025

/ Bobcat CT2025 #51  
Ordered one a week ago should have in in another couple of weeks.
Will pay cash and get a free loader.
I will get the backhoe in a couple of months. Gotta save up for it
I had a demo unit of the 2035 for a couple of days and the loader for the 25 lifts just as much just not as high. 1 foot lower.
Has you machine arrived? Hope it's working out well for you. I've been looking at these machines and trying to get an answer about the loader but haven't gotten one. Dealer said "yeah, I think it does that". Not so convincing.

Can you perform 2 loader functions at the same time, say lift and curl or lift and dump? I know it's not always easy and can take some practice but I believe it's also possible that some values just don't support it (non-piloted?). I'd like know if the Bobcat and/or Kioti can/can not do this. Been difficult to find a this machine around here these days.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #52  
So waiting for the tractor has me spinning my wheels.

How is the Bobcat CT2025 different from the Kioti CK2610?

-Paint is obvious
-uses a Bobcat FEL and not a Kioti one
-Hood has a slightly different design
-Rubber floor mat and horn are included and not an option

Other than the FEL some fairly trivial differences. Does anyone know of any others? I suspect the wheels may be different and the seat possibly as well, but not sure.

Last time Bobcat sourced tractors from Kioti I read they changed some of the wiring
It looks to me (from on-line and brochures) like there's a difference in how the rear lighting is setup. On the Kiotis I think it's mounted on the rear fenders. On the CT2025 I looked at yesterday that location on the fender still has the hole for the light (covered by what looked like a white sticker) and the blinkers are mounted on the ROPS.

I think I prefer the ROPS but wish they had mounted them on the inside rather than the outside. Seems like they'd be better protected against limbs but perhaps one would bump their head on them if mounted inside. Bobcat salesman said some buyers have used that existing hole in the fender to mount a toolbox right to the metal fender.

As mentioned the loader is different. I haven't seen the loader on the CK2610 but I don't like the way the lever arms on my RX7320 work. To release the attached item the levers need to be folded basically straight up. I left them in this position so I'd be ready to attach to the next implement (some time later). Somewhere along the way I curled the loader and the lever arms curled back and bent the bucket level indicator. None of our other machine have lever arms that require so much rotation. But to get the bucket to detach, they have to be rotated until vertical or even a bit past. I often leave the lever arms in the open position when I have nothing on the loader so that I can just pull into the next implement when I'm ready to and not have to get off and 'prep' the loader to attach. It's not a good design. In my opinion open lever arms should never bump into anything regardless of how the bucket is curled/uncurled. Pretty sure this isn't a problem on the CT2025. Not sure about the CK2610.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #53  
Has you machine arrived? Hope it's working out well for you. I've been looking at these machines and trying to get an answer about the loader but haven't gotten one. Dealer said "yeah, I think it does that". Not so convincing.

Can you perform 2 loader functions at the same time, say lift and curl or lift and dump? I know it's not always easy and can take some practice but I believe it's also possible that some values just don't support it (non-piloted?). I'd like know if the Bobcat and/or Kioti can/can not do this. Been difficult to find a this machine around here these days.
I move skids of firewood with the loader and No it does not lift and curl well.
The more weight the worse it is
I have to lift. STOP. curl level the lift and repeat
I even contacted Bobcat corporate down south. see below
It does lift and curl a little when empty if you go slow enough
Had it to dealer for 50 hr service and he was clueless.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 6.32.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 6.32.34 PM.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 161
   / Bobcat CT2025 #54  
I move skids of firewood with the loader and No it does not lift and curl well.
The more weight the worse it is
I have to lift. STOP. curl level the lift and repeat
I even contacted Bobcat corporate down south. see below
It does lift and curl a little when empty if you go slow enough
Had it to dealer for 50 hr service and he was clueless.
MikeWard, thanks for sharing your experience. I’m not sure I follow the logic of “it’ll get better over time”. Our NH45 has done it as long as we’ve owned it. Took a little practice but not all that hard. If my RX7320 is capable it sure hasn’t gotten any easier or more obvious. Still only at 300 hours.

/ Bobcat CT2025 #55  
MikeWard, thanks for sharing your experience. I’m not sure I follow the logic of “it’ll get better over time”. Our NH45 has done it as long as we’ve owned it. Took a little practice but not all that hard. If my RX7320 is capable it sure hasn’t gotten any easier or more obvious. Still only at 300 hours.
I had a ford 1920 for years and it could lift and curl the same wood skids effortlessly.
When I tested the bobcat I thought I was doing something wrong and it would get better. NOPE!
The Bobcat is still a really nice machine but the loader functions are flawed!

/ Bobcat CT2025 #56  
I had a ford 1920 for years and it could lift and curl the same wood skids effortlessly.
When I tested the bobcat I thought I was doing something wrong and it would get better. NOPE!
The Bobcat is still a really nice machine but the loader functions are flawed!
I'm trying to decide between the Bobcat CT2025 and the Kioti CK2610. I suspect the loader valve is the same on both even though the loaders themselves are made by different groups. Really does seem like a nice machine; for me it will probably come down to who/when/where I can get one.

I spoke with a dealer yesterday who seemed very knowledgable and he said it should be possible. He said it wasn't easy but could be done. Consistent with what Bobcat told you but sorta feels like, 'it can do it and if it's not working for you, you're just doing it wrong' which, to me, feels like a cop out on their part. We both know it shouldn't be that difficult to do since we've got other machines that can do it.