Boss Plow on BX Tractor

/ Boss Plow on BX Tractor #21  
:thumbsup:hey, who and how was that set up? i have the same tractor and would love to know about the whole set up!!!!!!! very kool

/ Boss Plow on BX Tractor #22  
I am a huge fan of the plows on the front of the tractors that are NOT mounted to the loader, if you search a thread on here started by ASGAR I copied his design(and originally why I joined the forum) of making a subframe for a b7510 series tractor and a 7'? plow. Steering was atrocious unless going straight ahead. Added some chains to the front tires and never looked back!

B7510 Subframe Plow

/ Boss Plow on BX Tractor #23  
I got thinking the same thing a week ago, there is a few UTV V plows out there, but run anout 4K in price, so Ill stick with the $200 one I have, which works great, I'm trying the hex head sheet metal screw in the tire Lugs mod this week,to help with the steering,

/ Boss Plow on BX Tractor #24  
I got thinking the same thing a week ago, there is a few UTV V plows out there, but run anout 4K in price, so Ill stick with the $200 one I have, which works great, I'm trying the hex head sheet metal screw in the tire Lugs mod this week,to help with the steering,

Have you priced out chains?

/ Boss Plow on BX Tractor #25  
I like the idea. the boss plow looks great will a bx 25 have the power to push snow. and how will you mount it.
jim