Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #21  
Was thinking more along the lines of something like these, just use a drill to zip them up/down:

These are nice and easy as well, but you would need to find some with more capacity:

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
Oh right, our old popup camper had those telescoping jacks. Before I bother fabricating anything I will probably just try bringing along some simple jack stands. They wont need to be jammed up tight under the trailer frame, just stable enough to catch the trailer as it dips down during unloading.

Only had a couple hours to finish unloading all the attachments last night and try a few things out on the machine.

Even though it wasn't listed in the sale ad, there was a quick hitch sitting there with the pile of attachments. Score! I didn't look closely thought, as Ron tossed it up into my truck bed. Then last night I looked a little closer. QH05 for "sub-compacts"? drat. Has all the standard 3-pt dimensions, but is only rated to 700 lbs. Probably going up for sale soon.

MDjKor6.jpg

Then I hooked up the forks again and looked a little closer. 2100 lbs? Oy, another subcompact attachment. Not that my KL4030 can lift over that much, but it can probably sure curl harder than that.

g2VDCLe.jpg

I think I want 48" long forks, not 42"s, anyway. It was really hard to see the fork tips in front of the tractor. Another implement to buy/sell, oy.

I also need a proper rear scraper blade now. I emailed everything attachments about an 84" deluxe 6-way, and was told they are "guessing 12-14 weeks". That's awful tight to snow season.... might have to get a temporary blade off craigslist or FB market for this winter.

Decisions, decisions....

Took a nice cruise around the woods to clear some trail debris with the grapple. SO convenient.

jvNmkPw.jpg

Finished unloading the truck/trailer, put the standard 66" bucket on and tested out the piranha toothbar. Not amazed.... my old conventional 7-tooth iowa farms bar definitely had more penetrating power in packed soil. Need to experiment some more.

tMBazIq.jpg

Unfortunately I found out that I have the dreaded floppy bucket syndrome. Tons of slop in the curl cylinders, especially when fully dumped - there's like 5" of play in the cylinders. I'll experiment with detaching the quick couplers, and fully cycling all the circuits to see what helps it go away. Probably need to add the flow restrictor (?) to the curl return line though. Advice welcome!

Finally I tucked the trailer into it's new home in the woods. Hope to have a metal carport put up here ASAP to cover all my things (and firewood totes). Now if only someone would return my inquiries and come take my money!

P0BdhDR.jpg

Oh and one piece of good news... I jiggled all the wires and connectors I could find near the fuel tank, and my fuel level gauge came back online! woot.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #23  
Congrats on the tractor. The freebie hat is the wrong color of blue (for me).

Haha, my neighbor old-man-Bob, a transplant from KY, says the same thing to me all the time.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #25  
I'm a Kansas transplant to Kentucky and over time I changed my primary allegiance in sports to blue from purple...but I remain a KC Royals and KC Chiefs fan too.
FWIW, MI and the rest of the Rust Belt are full of hillbillies. Whole towns full in fact.
Welcome to the weird antics of vehicle wires. I saved nearly a thousand bucks on a Lowes lawnmower once because it had a ground wire that was abraded and stopped running at 2 hours and returned as is.
Speaking of wiring, is the battery down under the CK35 like some other Kioti's? I like mine up front and easy to service. They say they went to sealed batteries for that reason but the terminals do still corrode on sealed batteries!

The battery is under the air filter right up in front of the radiator. Super convenient; pop the hood latch, a gas strut lifts open the hood, easy access.

Or you can take one 12mm bolt out and the whole (heavy!) steel hood lifts right off, like I did last night. I figured it would be easier to clean the engine bay and detail the hood while it was off (the top of the hood was turning pink..... been only stored outside I figure). I've never been a fan of pinstriping and the left side stripe was kinda jacked up already, so I nipped it short on both sides. I am also trying to resist the urge to yank all the safety stickers off of this rig - Kioti seems to want to remind you that you will be crushed by the machine on every side and possible way. There must be 100 stickers on this tractor, if you include the front loader and backhoe.

vUpfJbE.jpg

UsDYEJs.jpg

If you can't tell already, I'm kinda going OCD on cleaning this tractor up and going over everything on it. At 103 hours, I want it to look and feel new again one more (final) time. Careful scrubbing, Power washing and a wax job are coming next.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #27  
...I am also trying to resist the urge to yank all the safety stickers off of this rig - Kioti seems to want to remind you that you will be crushed by the machine on every side and possible way. There must be 100 stickers on this tractor, if you include the front loader and backhoe...
Do be careful getting some of those stickers off though, they may be in a crush zone... :ROFLMAO:

Like the ones I had to crawl under the front loader and backhoe boom to get to? lol

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #29  
When your working in crush zones, block the cylinders. It is pretty tease to make cylinder blocks out of channel cut to length, and some Velcro straps. Just be sure to take the sharp edges off the cuts so you don’t ding the rod on your cylinder.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #30  
Yes looks like a Wicked 55". I use a cheap bungie cord to hold the hoses up that I connect to the loader tube (cross bar that says Kioti in your pic). The bungie keeps them out of the way but if they get caught it will stretch / break before the hoses so I kind of see it as a fuse.
I am also a bungie user for hose management. They last maybe a couple of years, but cost pennies to replace and work very well.