Bought a new Massey Ferguson 1735M

/ Bought a new Massey Ferguson 1735M #41  
Not really related to the 1735m, but my 1643 Hydro has been solid for six years now. Iseki built.

/ Bought a new Massey Ferguson 1735M #42  
Very new to all of this... Is that common practice where you can achieve the cash price by taking regular financing and a healthy down payment?

Nice piece of equipment! The 1700e CUT series in the 30hp range is close to the top of my list, so good to hear something from a recent buyer of a similar machine.

/ Bought a new Massey Ferguson 1735M
Very new to all of this... Is that common practice where you can achieve the cash price by taking regular financing and a healthy down payment?

Nice piece of equipment! The 1700e CUT series in the 30hp range is close to the top of my list, so good to hear something from a recent buyer of a similar machine.

It's very common to do that to get a cash price. Even the down payment isn't needed to get the cash price. I don't recommend doing regular interest rate financing though unless you do have a lot yo put down because the interest will outrun the full retail cost vs cash price savings over the long run. With a large down payment you can outrun the interest rate. It'll still end up cheaper with cash price plus added interest over, say, 6 years than it would be to pay full retail just to get 0% interest.