Brake issue Zetor 7745

/ Brake issue Zetor 7745
I have been an owner and Zetor dealer for 22 years I love them. BILL

Although I own a Kubota I would be very proud to have a new Zetor on my property. Great machines! Welcome to the site Bill :thumbsup:

/ Brake issue Zetor 7745 #33  
I have been an owner and Zetor dealer for 22 years I love them. BILL

Bill, I'm one of those who have always been fond of those Zetor tractors and still wonder why I never ended up owning one!

We came very close to buying a new Super Series from a dealer over in Greeley, Colorado a few years back. That was during the transition from the rather angular Zetors to the Range 1 Super Series models with a more contoured shape and many upgrades.

I remember clearly testing that Super Series over at the dealer's field and being impressed by how much power it made quietly. And just in general how slick the brakes, steering and tranny worked. The matching loader was also of particularly nice quality. Very robust. We (wife and I ) were just overwhelmed by the luxurious, spacious cab. It even had room to seat a passenger in comfort!

In fact, I went so far as to put down money and also purchase the operators manual and parts books to study....still have them. They are quality too. You can tell a lot about a company by its publications.

It's been many years since then. Events beyond anyone's control kept us from buying, but I'll always remember the dealer and those tractors fondly.

Around here Zetors are known as high quality tractors that sell new at a good price when people know them at all, but the brand never has gotten popular in Colorado so most people don't know them. It's my guess that simple lack of familiarity is why they tend to be under-appreciated. Anyone who has actually looked one over, used it, and then learned about Zetor's philosophy of improving things with new and interchangeable parts.....well, they have got to be impressed.
Always enjoy hearing Zetor stories,
rScotty