Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #31  
Me?! Now I'm hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #32  
hahahahahahaha. I'm staying out of this one /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
(just as I thought TBN was taking a more "can't we all get along" approach.) haha /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #33  
Well, not that it really matters to anybody, but Kubota did come steal my tractor from my barn this morning as planned. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Maybe, just maybe, I'll find that super jerky hydro pedals are not standard features on Kubota tractors. Any bets?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif C'mon Bob, you've done everything from making me snort coffee through my nose with your responses to now making the condition of my panties known nationwide. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif What's your bet?

** I even changed my little picture to look like I've asked a question and am just dying to hear the reply! Or, am I just just wanting the left over hamburger that is just out of the picture?! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've been described by some as being "Militant Green.........It's also been said I'm the cheapest guy you'll ever meet. Hmmmmmmmmmm! How can THOSE two "forces" mutually co-exsist?
)</font>

So.. you're into Montana tractors huh? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #35  
I have a hydro L4330 with the same type of hydro pedal as the L5030. If I position my foot on the entire rocker pedal and go over rough ground it is hard to control. I've gotten used to resting my heel on the floor mat to steady my foot and just depressing the pedal with my toes while going forward. To reverse I slide my heel upto the pedal an rest my toes on the mat to steady my foot. That is the only way I've found to have a smooth ride.

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness
Montana Tractors? Oh yeah, Korean made tractors imported by chicken ranchers based in Arkansas...

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #37  
JerryG might have a few words to say about this /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #38  
Thanks Gene. I just got off of the phone with my Kubota dealer. Apparently they found some of the pressures related to the hydro control were "significantly" off. Hmm, go figure! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Anyway, it's supposed to be back here in an hour or so. It's a good thing too. I need to mow and the heat index here is current 112 degrees! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The only way I could possibly come close to controlling it was with my heel on the floor. Otherwise, I really was getting reverse. The dealer found that out today when he tried to drive it with his foot on the pedal. They tell me that it is all better. Hopefully I'll see soon!

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #39  
None of guys that are with Montana know anything about chickens. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #40  
I have only owned a couple of tractors, but what I have found is that the sales guy who sold me the first tractor has changed to a new brand (or new dealership) between my purchases and now bad mouths the tractor he sold me to the guy who bought from me. If the salesman is not loyal to his brand, then why should I be. You are seeing your sales guy or owner retire, and it is that relationship which you are loyal to and which benefits you. It's a changing world and you have to judge a tractor more by needs and quality today than yesterday.

Bob Rip