Branson relief valve

/ Branson relief valve #11  
Thank you for your reply. I did hook up a gauge it’s only putting our about 2100 psi on boom up. Dead headed. Spec is 2532 according to what specs say. There are 2 on the remote valve. Under a cover with 2 Allen bolts. They don’t seem adjustable. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong one
That's not the relief valve. That's the end of the spool valve. The relief valve will look like the one that K5lwq showed on post #6.

/ Branson relief valve
I am missing something. What is $325, the older 20 series manual? You know we can download them for free right?
That’s how much the dealer I bought it from wants. For some reason all the manuals I’ve found have some strange google link that isn’t there. Does anyone have one in a regular file. I’m not super computer savvy I guess.

/ Branson relief valve #13  
They are on a google drive that one of our dealer service manger owns and shares with us. If you click on the link below it will take you to the service manuals. Click on the one you want, closest will be the 20 series, and choose to download. It is safe and nothing but a PDF file. If you have any issues just ask and we will be glad to help.

/ Branson relief valve
I am missing something. What is $325, the older 20 series manual? You know we can download them for free right?
They are on a google drive that one of our dealer service manger owns and shares with us. If you click on the link below it will take you to the service manuals. Click on the one you want, closest will be the 20 series, and choose to download. It is safe and nothing but a PDF file. If you have any issues just ask and we will be glad to help.

Great thanks a lot I’m going to check them out when I get home. I really appreciate it

/ Branson relief valve #15  
Great thanks a lot I’m going to check them out when I get home. I really appreciate it
I don't think there is a manual for the 2021 20 series, but the one for the older 20 series will give you some good idea on what to look for.

/ Branson relief valve
Thanks everyone I have a day off tomorrow so I think I can take care of this problem. So does anyone else on here have a 4820r?And how do you like it?

/ Branson relief valve #17  
Thanks everyone I have a day off tomorrow so I think I can take care of this problem. So does anyone else on here have a 4820r?And how do you like it?
I have the 2021 5520R which I believe to be the turbo charged version of the 4820R. I am extremely pleased with this machine.
Norm

/ Branson relief valve #18  
I bought a 21 4820R with BL200 loader last March. I love it. I've got 83 hours on it. The only issue was a fuel leak on the fuel pump and my dealer quickly repaired it under warranty. I've picked up several large logs (approximately 2000#) that were near the max capacity of the loader with a grapple (400-500#). At some point, I would like to connect a gauge and verify the pressures. I've bushed hogged a lot using a 6' MD rotary cutter. I also have the BH200 backhoe that I've only used a little, but will be trenching for a long water line next month. I looked at several brands, but chose the Branson based on specifications, the dealer and price.

/ Branson relief valve #19  
Welcome to the forum

/ Branson relief valve
I bought a 21 4820R with BL200 loader last March. I love it. I've got 83 hours on it. The only issue was a fuel leak on the fuel pump and my dealer quickly repaired it under warranty. I've picked up several large logs (approximately 2000#) that were near the max capacity of the loader with a grapple (400-500#). At some point, I would like to connect a gauge and verify the pressures. I've bushed hogged a lot using a 6' MD rotary cutter. I also have the BH200 backhoe that I've only used a little, but will be trenching for a long water line next month. I looked at several brands, but chose the Branson based on specifications, the dealer and price.
My pressure at idle for my loader was only set at 4020psi. 4532 is supposed to be the number. I couldn’t even pick up a 1800 lb bale. I bumped it up and now it’s no problem. Other than that I really like the tractor so far.