Broken welds

/ Broken welds #22  
Maybe your tractor was made in India, but mine was made in Japan. Believe many also are manufactured in Korea
That surprises me. I've never heard of a Mahindra that was made in Japan. The vast majority (up to now I thought all of them) in the US market are manufactured in India and assembled in the US. Where did you hear about Korean made Mahindras?

/ Broken welds #23  
Not sure about today, but the Max and the 2600 series were manufactured by Mitsubishi. Mahindra now has a 33% stake in Mitsubishi Agriculture Machinery. I believe the Emax and a few other series were made by TYM, but I thought read the relationship soured.
Don’t believe everything on the web but here’s a link.

/ Broken welds #24  
Using my Mahindra 1626 shuttle to move a dirt pile I noticed unusual left front tire movement. I was in 4wd and tires were turned slightly to the right. Before I could disengage and get stopped, the axle had broken loose the bracket at the weld and forced the tire towards the rear of the machine which in turn broke the right side loose folding the entire front axel back up under the chassi which crushed and put a hole in the oil pan.
Anyone else ever heard of this or had issue with welds or inferior steel in Mahindra?

/ Broken welds #25  
Using my Mahindra 1626 shuttle to move a dirt pile I noticed unusual left front tire movement. I was in 4wd and tires were turned slightly to the right. Before I could disengage and get stopped, the axle had broken loose the bracket at the weld and forced the tire towards the rear of the machine which in turn broke the right side loose folding the entire front axel back up under the chassi which crushed and put a hole in the oil pan.
Anyone else ever heard of this or had issue with welds or inferior steel in Mahindra?
Im not a wizard in this area but I have a Kioti CX2510 and the manual states; when stepping it into 4WD make sure the wheeles are straight and never turn in this mode. Does your manual instruct you to do the same for your model as it does for mine ?

/ Broken welds #26  
That surprises me. I've never heard of a Mahindra that was made in Japan. The vast majority (up to now I thought all of them) in the US market are manufactured in India and assembled in the US. Where did you hear about Korean made Mahindras?

TYM has built some, and they are from Korea

/ Broken welds #27  
My Mahindra 26XL is from Mitsubishi in Japan

/ Broken welds #28  
Actually, the vast majority of Mahindra tractors sold in the USA in the last 20 years were not made in India. Most were made in Japan and South Korea. Mahindra owns a good portion of Mitsubishi Ag, and has a longstanding relationship with TYM in Korea. Having said that, Mahindra's India built tractors tend to be heavy-built, and well made machines.

/ Broken welds #29  
Bellview, I think our service manager has reached out to you with the good news that Mahindra is going to cover this failure, even though it is not a covered part under the power train warranty. It just makes common sense for them to take care of this. We asked them, and they agreed.

By the way, we have sold hundreds (at least) of the Mitsubishi-built Mahindra tractors over the last 20 years and we have never seen a frame rail failure. Not once. As such, we don't have a frame rail in stock, but things are on order.

If you have any questions, please contact our service department directly. I don't check TBN very often, so any question posted here may not get a quick answer.

/ Broken welds #30  
My 2540 shuttle shift lever had poor spot welds. No way my dealer would have fixed it.
My clutch pedal linkage snapped. Not at a good time. However, country Boys will survive. Redesigned and fixed my self. If using a quick hitch, don't destroy your brake lights as did I