Bucket Cutting edge added

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #1  

Mrsig

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS MT225 4x4
I waited months and it finally came in from LS! It came with the bolts, lock washers & nuts. It is one solid piece of steel. I added lock tight to the bolts just to make sure they stay put.
bucket1.jpeg

bucket2.jpeg

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #2  
Very nice! Would you mind telling us what you piad for it?

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #3  
Part number ?? Is that a 54" bucket?

/ Bucket Cutting edge added
FEL Blade Kit PN 40432042 price $195 plus tax from my local dealer in Bushnell, Fl.

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #5  
So you were worried about possibly wearing out the stock cutting edge ? Sometimes consider getting one of these for mine but so far haven’t
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...d-Tooth-Bar-for-Tractor-Buckets-p/eta-wtb.htm

my tractor has 72” bucket so the tooth bar would cost $531.74 !!!

Last edited:
   / Bucket Cutting edge added #6  
This is the same one I had the dealer install when purchased new....I wanted the blade for bucket stability and not to wear down the bucket edge. 54" bucket on the MT225S. Blade is two sided.

/ Bucket Cutting edge added
This is the same one I had the dealer install when purchased new....I wanted the blade for bucket stability and not to wear down the bucket edge. 54" bucket on the MT225S. Blade is two sided.
How is yours holding up?

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #8  
So you were worried about possibly wearing out the stock cutting edge ? Sometimes consider getting one of these for mine but so far haven’t
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...d-Tooth-Bar-for-Tractor-Buckets-p/eta-wtb.htm

my tractor has 72” bucket so the tooth bar would cost $531.74 !!!
Ordered one for my MT240 on 2/4 and received it 2/11! Still need to install it. but I don't know if they just happened to have one or what because they said about 4 weeks when I ordered it.

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #9  
How is yours holding up?
Almost a year on mine....a little bur on the blade but ground that off. Still Doing the Job...Still sharp. Not allot of dirt work....some DG on the driveways...not mine, TONS of snow removal and still removing snow and thick ICE from street and our concrete driveways. Did 70 plus buckets of snow just yesterday. Love the tractor and blade.

/ Bucket Cutting edge added #10  
How many bowed down buckets have you seen? Neighbor has a 10 year old TLB and boy is his bucket bent, told me he wishes hr had added one. I paid $150 for the cutting edge for my BX-2370 3 or 4 years ago, silly dealer tried to convince me I could just buy a new bucket for >$200 and then replace that one when it got too bent. My bucket is still straight.
Tried to dig, but found out that's a loosing proposition. so I added a wicked tooth bar. NOW I can dig.