Bucket Modifications. Pictures please.

/ Bucket Modifications. Pictures please. #21  
Has anyone done chain hooks to double wall top portion of 300cx loader as a bolt on?
Or is welding the only way?

Max

I know some of our customers have use the bolt on hooks on these buckets, some made custom spacers to fill the gap between the layers and others just bolted them on with longer bolts. While we don't endorse or recommend that, I haven't seen or heard of any ill-effects from doing so. We have a bit of info on the FAQ page on the website.

/ Bucket Modifications. Pictures please. #22  
No problems so far doing just that. Lifting eye1.jpg

/ Bucket Modifications. Pictures please. #23  
aeblank you have the hardest part done. Your bucket looks well built.

Thanks. It's pretty average, but it's 100% functional. The curve of the hooks (normal hooks, not weld-on ones) actually followed the contours of the curved top pretty well. I'm satisfied. And they work (we had to weld them on to unload this. And we had to wire up the welder to weld them on......)

/ Bucket Modifications. Pictures please.
Ordered hooks from Kennyd today. Now to find a tooth bar and some support metal. Will post some pics as I install. Thanks for all the ideas everyone!

/ Bucket Modifications. Pictures please. #25  
Ordered hooks from Kennyd today. Now to find a tooth bar and some support metal. Will post some pics as I install. Thanks for all the ideas everyone!

Thanks Eric :thumbsup: