Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #11  
Or he was fishing in a private lake......

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #12  
Either you're a commercial fisherman, you had a large group, or you seriously broke the law... ;)

I see fish fry.... get them from a fish farm?
Better situation than that. I have a retired fella that has a fish camp and fishes all the time. He has old chest freezers that are full of water and have aerators in them to keep fish alive. Several 55 gal drums with holes in them, on swing booms alongside his fish pier. He can provide a lot of fish at one time.

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #14  
Using a tractor to fish. I have to admit I've thought of many uses. But that's a new one. How about this? Neighbor delivered his daughter (the bride) to the backyard wedding ceremony in the Kubota tractor bucket. I heard the tractor coming... And there she was in her big white dress sitting in the bucket!
If that ain't country I don't know what is... :LOL:

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #15  
Using a tractor to fish. I have to admit I've thought of many uses. But that's a new one. How about this? Neighbor delivered his daughter (the bride) to the backyard wedding ceremony in the Kubota tractor bucket.
If that ain't country I don't know what is... :LOL:
Yup it's country all right, we've hosted an ATV wedding and a Horseback wedding.

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #16  
Unique idea. Might be fun. Don’t have a picture of all you are suggesting. Just have to be careful and safe as it was never meant to do this. Backhoes are stable with outriggers. Not so much carrying weight without them. There may be better options.

/ Bucket Mounted Fishing Platform #19