Building Lake Corona

/ Building Lake Corona #81  
   / Building Lake Corona
Inspected everything on the ctl this morning. Undercarriage looks good. Everything is tight. Sprockets are showing a little bit of wear but not seeing anything that says replace. Posting a couple of pics so hopefully someone with more experience than me can chime in if they see more than I'm seeing that says replace while the tracks are off. Also might be a dumb question but does it make sense to swap the sprockets from one side to the other for longer life if say the forward side of the teeth show slightly more wear than the reverse side?

2020-04-03_10-44-12

2020-04-03_10-44-24

/ Building Lake Corona #83  
Those don't look bad at all. But, in theory, I guess now would be the time to switch them. Hopefully you won't have the tracks back off until they are worn out.

/ Building Lake Corona
I'm seeing a slight amount of wear on the forward side and none on the reverse side so may just rotate the sprockets while tracks are off.

/ Building Lake Corona
Got a nice surprise. Delivery was ahead of tracking and they were brought to my door. The new tracks are heavy. Looked up the specs and these weigh 640lbs each. I could drag and roll the old ones. I can't hardly budge these on the shop floor. Going to need some help most likely.

2020-04-03_12-20-49

/ Building Lake Corona #86  
My brother had a T300 Bobcat with those tracks. We loved them. Great traction!!! I don't think they would be long lived on concrete. But on dirt they are great. First thing you'll notice is the machine struggling to turn because of their bite. If possible I timed my turns when on a hump.

/ Building Lake Corona
My use is about 90-95% dirt and 5-10% pallet work and snow removal on gravel. No concrete. Looking forward to seeing how these do on the slopes I'm working on.

/ Building Lake Corona #88  
You're gonna love em!!!

/ Building Lake Corona #90  
I'm seeing a slight amount of wear on the forward side and none on the reverse side so may just rotate the sprockets while tracks are off.

Just back up more :laughing:
Those new belts look knarley! Did you mention the hours on the old belts?