Building Lake Corona

/ Building Lake Corona
Loader is on blocks. First time replacing tracks so if anyone has any tips, do's or don'ts let me know.

2020-04-01_04-49-32

/ Building Lake Corona #62  
I would imagine it is something like my ex, only lighter. Compress the tensioner and slide an/or slip the track around and off. But my metal tracks has master links. Good luck.
hugs, Brandi

/ Building Lake Corona #63  
Nice looking Jeep We have the identical case 2015 have replaced tracks once but it was done by others expensive little tracks but got 4 years out of them. Wish I could be more help

/ Building Lake Corona #64  
I would imagine it is something like my ex, only lighter. Compress the tensioner and slide an/or slip the track around and off. But my metal tracks has master links. Good luck.
hugs, Brandi

I misread this, and thought that your ex must have been a pretty big boy.

/ Building Lake Corona #65  
I misread this, and thought that your ex must have been a pretty big boy.
My CAT weighs in at 15,500 pounds. All tracks come off the same way by removing pressure on the tensioner. But really it is my Grand daughter's CAT!
hugs, Brandi 11-27-16 Still Taking Out Dam.jpgChloe and her CAT.jpg

/ Building Lake Corona #68  
Sorry about the setback but it sounds like you got some work out of it first.

It always scares me a little to use chains to pull something hard. IF they break.....you'll wish you were using a strap, or rope.

But glad you got it out safely. Who helps you when you get stuck?

Brandi, glad to see you posting. I haven't seen many posts from you lately. Hope all is OK.