BUSTED IT UP GOOD.

/ BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #21  
I can recommend CoverMyTractor.com I know nothing of their dealers or other sales points but they are quite knowledgeable of a wide variety of tractors, dimensions, styles, etc. I bought a canopy to fit my MF 2660 from them which fit perfectly, went on easy for one person, and has been durable and a great asset to me for 8 years now.

They have the packaging down to where you can get a large canopy in pieces that are shippable by UPS or FEDEX. Got mine that way. Stout fiberglass that does not break or come apart easily. I intentionally use it to run under limbs and let it take the beating shielding my head and face from nasty overhanging limbs and vines and crud. I have beaten it up pretty bad with overhanging limbs, inadvertent collisions with a few things, etc. and it still stayed together, looks pretty much new and I love it for sunshade, keeping on working during mild showers, etc. Their instructions are good, seals between sections good, and mounting was well thought out. Good product.

OBTW I was not a genius who researched these things and narrowed it to the best -- my dealer recommended it to me and they had several customers well satisfied with the brand.

Last edited:
   / BUSTED IT UP GOOD. #23  
I fashioned a canopy for my B6200 from a plastic garbage bin lid off a three yd double lid bin.They are tough as nails.