Buying a MX5100

/ Buying a MX5100 #1  

Kyle241

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
So Monday is the day I sign for my MX5100 with BH96, R4's, toothbar and Bushhog MBX72 BB. I've sold my B20 and should have the MX by Friday. Can't wait, should be an interesting day and I'll be sure to take some pics then.

Edited to note that I forgot to add it will also have QA.

Last edited:
   / Buying a MX5100 #2  
Just a heads up to check all the fluid level before you run the machine and after you have run it for a few hours. I also took pictures of all the nameplates and serial # tags before getting it all dirty. Comes in handy later. Congratulations on the new machine.:thumbsup:

/ Buying a MX5100 #3  
Well well well, Congrats. I know you've debating on several machines for a while. You settled on fine machine. Post pics when you get her.

/ Buying a MX5100 #4  
your new MX5100,in a few days youll be even happier that you bought it.

/ Buying a MX5100 #5  
bought mine just over 3 years ago, the hour meter now reads 500 and not a single problem with it. the amount of work it has done is beyond belief . terrific machine for the price,,,you will love it

/ Buying a MX5100 #6  
I am also looking at the MX5100, but I'm a few weeks away from getting serious. The MX5100 is a beast. You won't be disappointed. Good luck!

/ Buying a MX5100 #7  
I have just shy of 30 hours on 5100 now and it is a true value machine so far. I have not read about anyone being dissatisfied with their machine yet, but at some point there will be someone. This is a really hot seller in this area and you would think that would create some price increases, but it hasn't to-date. I really believe it would be very difficult to find a machine where you would receive more bang for your buck. The effective utilization of power with this tractor is truly amazing. Seat time is a true joy. Good luck and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

/ Buying a MX5100 #8  
I have 50 hours on mine and so far it has been a good machine. I think you'll be happy.

/ Buying a MX5100
So everything was finalized yesterday and the plan is for it to be delivered Friday minus the tooth bar as that is on-order. I'll post pics once it arrives.