BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install)

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #11  
Great setup Actionaj. I just got a BX2660 and am looking at this kit. Is BX7326 kubota's part number? Also, what is the price on the kit? TIA

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install)
mjpalmer said:
Great setup Actionaj. I just got a BX2660 and am looking at this kit. Is BX7326 kubota's part number? Also, what is the price on the kit? TIA
Yes BX7326 is the part number for the kit. Tax and shipping it was around $290.

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #13  
That kit looks nice and clean and not too bad a price for OEM. Good job on the install, great post.

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #14  
I often wondered what the blank open slide next to the tph lever. Great job, looks nice-fair price also. How do the levers work? I know that you need this to run a normal wood splitter, so I would have to think that there is a detent on one or both levers?:confused:

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #15  
actionaj said:
Yes BX7326 is the part number for the kit. Tax and shipping it was around $290.

What a deal.

When I was looking at the B3030 it was going to be $412.00 for a B306 "Base Kit" and then $206.00 for each B7304 "Double Acting Valve" of which there would need to be two to equal what you have. That's a grand whopping total of $824.00.

KB

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #16  
Does anyone know if this kit (or similar) is available for the BXxx00 series? If so, does anyone know if my Woods BH6000 rear hydraulic hookup would interfere?

nh DRAGON said:
I often wondered what the blank open slide next to the tph lever. Great job, looks nice-fair price also. How do the levers work? I know that you need this to run a normal wood splitter, so I would have to think that there is a detent on one or both levers?:confused:
Both valves are spring return to center. I don't know about a log splitter I would think that a large cylinder would run slow not enough GPM and 1/4" lines.

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #18  
I am thinking of adding the same kit to my BX2350. How much did you have tear off to install the kit? Did you have to bleed the lines? Did you need to add hydro fluid back when you were finished? Would it be possible for you scan the directions and post them here? Guess it would be nice to see them before I attempt to install the kit myself. Thanks

mentat30 said:
I am thinking of adding the same kit to my BX2350. How much did you have tear off to install the kit? Did you have to bleed the lines? Did you need to add hydro fluid back when you were finished? Would it be possible for you scan the directions and post them here? Guess it would be nice to see them before I attempt to install the kit myself. Thanks
All I had to take off was the right side tire. The fluid lost was maybe a shot glass amount. Didn't have to bleed any lines or add any more fluid. The install was real easy. This was the first time I took a wheel off this tracktor and I am seriously thinking about installing wheel studs and doing away whith the bolts.

/ BX7326 Rear Aux. Kit (install) #20  
actionaj said:
All I had to take off was the right side tire. The fluid lost was maybe a shot glass amount. Didn't have to bleed any lines or add any more fluid. The install was real easy. This was the first time I took a wheel off this tracktor and I am seriously thinking about installing wheel studs and doing away whith the bolts.

Thats an interesting idea, I wonder if there would be any reason not to install studs?