BXpanded wait times

/ BXpanded wait times #1  

rxdad2012

Bronze Member
Tractor
1978 Ford 2600 and 2020 Kubota BX23S
I know they have been impacted by COVID and maybe orders are on the rise with all the extra money floating around from uncle sam, but I ordered several items from BXpanded on 3/25/21, they sent a first shipment and flagged the other portion for a 2nd shipment. It's now 5/5/21 and I havent heard a thing on the 2nd shipment. So their "4 to 6 weeks" has now become 6 weeks. Is it time to raise a fuss yet?

/ BXpanded wait times #2  
What I been reading and hear your about in the ball park on wait time,just be thankful you didn't order tractor with special addons.

/ BXpanded wait times #3  
I ordered a piranha tooth bar Mar 4 and it shipped Apr 7, received it the 9th or 10th. I'm in Oklahoma. No communication from them other than the order confirmation and the shipping notification.

/ BXpanded wait times
I ordered a piranha tooth bar Mar 4 and it shipped Apr 7, received it the 9th or 10th. I'm in Oklahoma. No communication from them other than the order confirmation and the shipping notification.
That's pretty quick. The Bxpanded armor I ordered shipped in 4 weeks. But I also ordered the backhoe quick attach and the root ripper. So I guess in their defense ordering multiple items may have been too much.....

/ BXpanded wait times #5  
I know they have been impacted by COVID and maybe orders are on the rise with all the extra money floating around from uncle sam, but I ordered several items from BXpanded on 3/25/21, they sent a first shipment and flagged the other portion for a 2nd shipment. It's now 5/5/21 and I havent heard a thing on the 2nd shipment. So their "4 to 6 weeks" has now become 6 weeks. Is it time to raise a fuss yet?
I ordered a Piranha tooth bar on February 25th and it shipped on April 8th, so it was right at 6 weeks on that one. I don't know if they keep certain common sizes in stock that ship quicker than others or not.

/ BXpanded wait times
8 weeks now, nothing. Every time I call, the same thing: "check back with us next week and we will see if we can figure out what's going on". I'm trying to be patient, but put the honest wait time on your website.....

Are there any other manufacturers out there who do quick attach kits similar to Bxpanded that also accept root rippers and trench buckets?

/ BXpanded wait times #7  
I wrote a review with less than 5 stars on one of their products and it does not show up on their website and if I try to write one again it says that they have already received my review. It isn't good for them to be culling the four star reviews of their products.

Lol. They have 245 reviews and they've only allowed 3 of them to be less than 5 stars.

Last edited:
   / BXpanded wait times
Update: sorry, been extremely busy the past couple of weeks. Finally got my quick-attach and root ripper for my backhoe, after 8 weeks of waiting. I just wish they would update their site and be honest about wait times.....
But all in all, they make a quality product. The quick-attach is really well designed and easy to use. The root ripper is a beast!