California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #2  
It's true and some have declared dairy public enemy number 1

We have neighbors that ranch and graze on public lands for fire suppression... every year there are protests yet the cattle do a very good job of fire suppression here in California.

A growing segment wants no grazing and roads to return to nature... exactly what you want living in wildfire prone California.

I'm bias as one side of the family have been small dairy farmers for generations... max 35 milk cows.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #3  
In New Zealand several years ago the government tried to bring in a fart tax. There were unprecedented protests by farmers. The tax was dropped.
Inflaming the matter the then prime minister said that research would solve the problem, BUT Agresearch funding had been cut to the bone, it went down like the proverbial lead balloon.
It was seen as a blatent tax grab.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #4  
Man, what an opportunity. But I must pass(gas) on this one.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #5  
Californians. They don't want the dirty stuff yet they'll demand their right to dairy products.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #6  
   / California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #7  
From my understanding after a visit to the UNL facility where they measure this is that much of the methane comes from burps rather than farts.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #8  
   / California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #9  
From my understanding after a visit to the UNL facility where they measure this is that much of the methane comes from burps rather than farts.

My guess is that much more of it and other hot air emissions emanates from Sacramento, the state capital, than all the cattle in the state put together. I wonder if they are including themselves? Where there's bullshit there has to be a lot of gas too.

/ California to Regulate Cow Far*... er... Gas Emissions #10  
My guess is that much more of it and other hot air emissions emanates from Sacramento, the state capital, than all the cattle in the state put together. I wonder if they are including themselves? Where there's bullshit there has to be a lot of gas too.

Well said!:thumbsup: