Can anyone identify this blower?

/ Can anyone identify this blower?
Update:

1631724480756.png

1631724522576.png

1631724569168.png

/ Can anyone identify this blower? #34  
Looking good Bob.
Question: Do you think the intake openings are big enough to supply full flow through the output opening, or will you be restricting that down some to get higher velocity?

Looking good Bob.
Question: Do you think the intake openings are big enough to supply full flow through the output opening, or will you be restricting that down some to get higher velocity?
There was one square piece of sheet metal with a U-shaped cutout for the shaft that slides in the slots. You can see the no-paint silhouette. It was almost fully closed when I got the blower. There are also slots on the other side and it appears that they were tied together with a common adjusting mechanism at one time to regulate intake airflow. The other blowers of this type (Agri-Fab, Olathe, Toro) seem to have smaller intakes. We'll have to see.
Test ran the engine today and set it in place. Still have to make a shaft guard.

One of my concerns is that it may not turn fast enough.

20210915_160648.jpg

20210915_181306.jpg

@Richard001 Does this look acceptable?

20210915_181319.jpg

Last edited:
   / Can anyone identify this blower? #37  
Looking good Bob. Now let's see it roll up a 4' high windrow of leaves. :)

I have to do some repositioning, have too much tongue weight. Also have to build a guard over the shaft, and screens for the air intakes. That thing really moves the air!

/ Can anyone identify this blower? #39  
Maybe this? Terra King TKV20

Attachments

• tk95044-tkv-20-mcs-parts-diagram (1).pdf
    624.7 KB · Views: 99
Maybe this? Terra King TKV20
Thank you. That is very close and the construction is similar including the belt drive, but the impeller has a closed back and the housing only has one opening. In viewing the videos of this unit in action it appears like it uses 540 r/m PTO speed and through the step-up pulley system might spin at ~2,000 r/m?