Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #14  
Not suitable for cultivating between rows unless the OP plans on an orchard or vineyard.
BTW, power harrows are typically PTO powered, hydraulic flow isn't important.
The ones around here are hydraulic, orchards use them between the rows.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #15  
With the amount of weeds and vegetation after two years, I would think that at least the first year you would want to plow it under or hire it done. You mention corn and soybeans but with only 12" of clearance I don't think your tractor is very well suited for row crop cultivation. The tractor in the photo is much more suited for row crop cultivation.

In addition, the ground needs to be leveled after cultivation to make a seed bed. The photo below is what I use and with the two aluminum truck frames pulled behind the cultivator it does a pretty good job of leveling with out compacting the ground. I can pull it with my John Deere 5045E two wheel drive which is about the same horse power as yours but it weighs around 5,000#. The JD G pulls it a lot better, though!
BB66ED27-E8E0-4D23-9FCB-3D501ADC8A9A_1_201_a.jpeg

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #16  
The dirt dog chisel plow linked to above would be a good light duty chisel plow to breakup the ground,
then the chisel points could be unbolted and replaced with sweeps to cultivate.
Also a set of disks may be desirable.
You didn't mention the variety of crops you wish to raise.
One problem I have seen several times with roto-tillers is working the soil when the soil moisture is too high.
The upper layer may look well prepared but you can actually create quite a "plow" pack layer at the bottom of the working depth,
this will often seal in the ground permeability and create a very wet patch of ground that does not breath properly.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #17  
The dirt dog chisel plow linked to above would be a good light duty chisel plow to breakup the ground,
then the chisel points could be unbolted and replaced with sweeps to cultivate.
Also a set of disks may be desirable.
You didn't mention the variety of crops you wish to raise.
One problem I have seen several times with roto-tillers is working the soil when the soil moisture is too high.
The upper layer may look well prepared but you can actually create quite a "plow" pack layer at the bottom of the working depth,
this will often seal in the ground permeability and create a very wet patch of ground that does not breath properly.
Great point about rototillers forming a compaction layer. First time I've seen somebody mention it. They are convenient, but they really do destroy soil structure if you don't use other practices (ie. plant cover crops, subsoil, chisel plow etc.) to make up for the damage they do.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #18  
Great point about rototillers forming a compaction layer. First time I've seen somebody mention it. They are convenient, but they really do destroy soil structure if you don't use other practices (ie. plant cover crops, subsoil, chisel plow etc.) to make up for the damage they do.
Because it is partially false, it depends what is being grown.

/ Can this Compact 47hp HST handle Chisel Plow #19  
Find an old 3 bottom plow and and disc