Can you live without a TV ?

/ Can you live without a TV ? #61  
If I kiss my wife after she’s had coffee I can smell it otherwise no.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #62  
I do not like coffee. I like the smell of the beans, and ground beans, but don't like the taste or smell of brewed coffee. It was never consumed in our house growing up.

A few months after my mom passed away, I went to visit my dad and he was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee and feeding toast to the fat dog. I said you don't drink coffee. He said yes I do. Your mom didn't like it, so I drank coffee at work every morning, but never at home. 24 years living with the guy and I never knew he liked coffee. I guess he liked my mom better. 🙃

/ Can you live without a TV ? #65  
About 10 years ago my tv quit working so my plan was to go 1 year before buying a new tv, well about 10 months later I actually got lucky and won a new tv at a home show.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #66  
About 10 years ago my tv quit working so my plan was to go 1 year before buying a new tv, well about 10 months later I actually got lucky and won a new tv at a home show.
That's how I'm getting my next tractor... I just bought raffle tickets and the first prize is a restored Farmall M. :ROFLMAO:

/ Can you live without a TV ? #67  
Caffeine is the Christian’s drug of choice.
Yes, and some are proud to participate!:) Others not.

I can remember my first cup of coffee, Finnish coffee as it was called. Coffee grounds in the bottom of a pot, when the coffee got weak just add more coffee grounds to the pot. Change the grounds out if it got bitter after 3 or 4 days.
Tasted terrible, but I did learn how to spit the grounds out that got caught in my teeth.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #68  
I owned a TV for a total of 6 years out of the last 45 years. Don't currently have one.
I do watch old war movies/shows on my computer. Currently going through a war series called "12 O'Clock High". Watch one or two episodes a week.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #69  
Could we live with out broadcast TV? yes, Yes we could.

The only broadcast TV we watch is The Big Bang Theory starting at 19:00. After it ends we might watch The Andy Griffith Show or Star Trek. In years past, we might watching something on PBS but they have less and less programming of interest.

Lately, we have been streaming The Goldbergs after The Big Bang Theory.

We watch very little broadcast TV, since there is really not anything we are interested being shown, and when it is interesting, it is often an old movie or TV series.

We both spend far more time streaming videos from YouTube than watching "TV."

Interestingly, we were in the Netherlands recently, and The Big Bang Theory was on in English with Dutch subtitles, AND at 19:00.

/ Can you live without a TV ?
I’ve done it now for a little over 13 years. Don’t even own a tv. Got rid of them in May of 2010.