Can you live without a TV ?

/ Can you live without a TV ? #41  
Don’t like coffee? I can’t wrap my mind around that one. How do you survive mornings?:D

/ Can you live without a TV ? #42  
Wow, I posted this thread just to see if others didn’t own a television set in their homes, thinking I am this weird odd ball on the planet. Turns out a lot of folks don’t have a TV. Now that I have high speed fiber optic my friends are telling me I can get a smart tv and watch a lot of stuff for free, like the old shows like Gun Smoke, Star Trek and stuff but I’m still hesitant to do that. My neighbor has a 75 inch in the living room, a 75 inch on the wall at the foot of her bad and a tv in the kitchen. Geez man, turn that crao off !!!!
can't people have there own opinion if they can watch tv or not?

/ Can you live without a TV ? #43  
Don’t like coffee? I can’t wrap my mind around that one. How do you survive mornings?:D
It's pretty easy, once you get past the addiction of thinking you have to have it, just like anything else.

SR

/ Can you live without a TV ? #48  
Let’s stop this ruthless attack on one of my vices. This says it all.
DDEEEAFA-B2AA-4000-913D-976F1696B6A5.jpeg

/ Can you live without a TV ?
Caffeine is the Christian’s drug of choice.

/ Can you live without a TV ? #50  
For 20 years, neither of us drank coffee either. Then, for about a year, my wife worked for a company that bottled store brand water and soda. She was a Diet Coke drinker and that was verboten there. Coffee was free, so she started drinking it. She still does. Not being a coffee drinker was one of the things that was on my list of wife features. Still irritates me, but too invested to start over about something small. Coffee is an expensive habit that makes people smell bad, and they don't even realize it.

I drink tea if I need caffeine. Mostly drink water from a faucet.