Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #11  
Those are the same connectors as on my 2310. They can move either up or down to release, but when they're connected you don't have room to easily move them downward -- so pull them UP to release, while pushing down on the elbow above to relieve the spring pressure inside the connector.

PS-- you might want to remove that plastic cover -- I've found it just gets in the way and having it off makes it easier to see connections there for leaks, etc.

"(sorry french canadian here)" Pas de probleme -- Bienvenue au Tractor By Net!

FEL hoses.JPG

Last edited:
   / Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520
I tried to punch down on the elbow (1) and to push the collar up (2). event tried to pry it up with a flat screew driver. I'm limited on the amount of force I can apply with the screw driver has I'm puching aigaint a platic cover. so no luck.

Look like I'll have to dissemble the Hose (3).

Only problem Winter started and my ATV that I normaly use to plow does not start... Freaking Polaris....I hae to repair that ASAP. at the moment my tractor is working so I don't want a break it yet. I'll way that I repair the ATV. with luck that should be all sorted out this weekend and then I can get back on trying to fix the tractor.

Attachments

• 20211207_123548.jpg
    20211207_123548.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
   / Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #13  
Try putting some UP pressure on collar and rap male side (elbow) sharply with plastic or rubber mallet to "release" an internal tensions...

Try putting some UP pressure on collar and rap male side (elbow) sharply with plastic or rubber mallet to "release" an internal tensions...
no luck... when I look at the collar from downward. I can see there are 2 ring in the collar. I try to pry the outerward ring. I can see there some kind of rust in there as well but i can't sray penetrating oil from under. I hadded some more penetrating oil on the top with luck it might go dow over time.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #15  
Do you have float positions on your controller ? If so, with the tractor off, make sure you move the joystick to both float positions several times, make sure you get past the detents, and then try to remove the cables once again.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #16  
Those are the same connectors as on my 2310. They can move either up or down to release, but when they're connected you don't have room to easily move them downward -- so pull them UP to release, while pushing down on the elbow above to relieve the spring pressure inside the connector.

PS-- you might want to remove that plastic cover -- I've found it just gets in the way and having it off makes it easier to see connections there for leaks, etc.

"(sorry french canadian here)" Pas de probleme -- Bienvenue a Tractor By Net!

View attachment 724142
Could you show us a picture with 1 of the hoses disconnected ?

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #17  
Malheureusement, it does seem they are rusted internally... Keep trying!

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #18  
Soak the sliding collar with PBlaster and let it sit a while. Probably has crud in it. Might take more than one soak. I have that issue myself.

Soak the sliding collar with PBlaster and let it sit a while. Probably has crud in it. Might take more than one soak. I have that issue myself.
I have soak them with break clean then I have been adding PB Blaster for the past 2 days without luck. i'l continue to add some PB blaster evry couple of hours. might go dows the street to my friend garage to try to spray compress air in all possible angle. that could maybe remouved some dust that the break clean could not remouved.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #20  
I tried to punch down on the elbow (1) and to push the collar up (2). event tried to pry it up with a flat screew driver. I'm limited on the amount of force I can apply with the screw driver has I'm puching aigaint a platic cover. so no luck.

Look like I'll have to dissemble the Hose (3).

Only problem Winter started and my ATV that I normaly use to plow does not start... Freaking Polaris....I hae to repair that ASAP. at the moment my tractor is working so I don't want a break it yet. I'll way that I repair the ATV. with luck that should be all sorted out this weekend and then I can get back on trying to fix the tractor.
Hold 1 and loosen 3. They are annoying and can be a bugger, but, with no pressure on them you shouldn't have to pry much if any.

Get all the pressure off one (loosen the hose) and see if you can manage it.

It might be worth getting a little help before you break something? Tight spot and hard to get the qd, imagine breaking an elbow or something.

Best,

ed