Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #21  
If your in a pinch for time, I would go get 4 new connectors and replace them all and be done. I think you will find the roller balls in the fittings are so corroded they will never work well, IF you can get them to work at all. good luck and keep us posted with what you do.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #22  
Have you tried just grasping the hose next to the elbow and GIVING IT A HARD PULL? I need to use 2 hands and try to keep the coupling straight as it comes out.
Just give it a yank, the collar stays still, the innards of the rear part slide toward you. Just give it a straight pull!!!!

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520
I have unscreew one hose one one of them. so I was left with no presure at all and only the elbo the male and femele. They will not come out.. one things I notice is that the Collar does not spin freeley. it does spin arond the male commection but the Elbow spin at the same time as the Collar. I think it's all rusted oout in there and the coolar kinds a weleded it self with rust. I have also tryed to heat it with a heat gun witout luck. I'll coninue to add more penetrating oil.

I feel that I will have to unscrew all 4 hose and cut the fitting with a angle grainder. that way I'll be eable to acess the Male Screw. I'll un screw the male and have to buy 4 new male and femele.

This is creazy.

Anyway I have to find and alternative to plow my driveway before doing this.

If your in a pinch for time, I would go get 4 new connectors and replace them all and be done. I think you will find the roller balls in the fittings are so corroded they will never work well, IF you can get them to work at all. good luck and keep us posted with what you do.
It's what I think as well I'll have to replace the male and female.the bearing in there must be welded by rust. I'm still hopping to be able to disconnect them so that I could maybe only replace all 4 female. other wise I have to cut the plastic to access the Male to be able to screw them or Cut the fitting with and anglle grinder and with luck I might be able to fit a socket in to access the Male Screw.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #25  
You could also maybe use some tin snips (or really heavy scissors, or a jigsaw...?) to cut away the plastic around the fittings so you could access the male parts of the couplers..? Just thinking out loud here. Or, work again at getting those four bolts & nuts off the plastic cover so it could be removed. (Like I said, I just permanently removed mine.)

Bonne chance!

You could also maybe use some tin snips (or really heavy scissors, or a jigsaw...?) to cut away the plastic around the fittings so you could access the male parts of the couplers..? Just thinking out loud here. Or, work again at getting those four bolts & nuts off the plastic cover so it could be removed. (Like I said, I just permanently removed mine.)

Bonne chance!

I was eable to remouved the 4 bolt that hold it. I just don't want a break the plastic. I like things when they look factory... If I can't unclip those callar. I'll call the dealer for and estimate of the part to see what is cheaper. cutting the plastic or cutting the fitting. I might have to cut the plastic eider way...

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #27  
Really? Was that necessary?

Really? Was that necessary?
Dont worry about it, I don't have to answer that i think. I don't event understand why he is saying that. His advice was to out penetrating oil witch I had done before he mention it.

I found the diagram on ACGO site but it still does not mention what kind of connector they are.

It sound if I want a remouved them i'll have to Cut part 5 and put a wrench on low 14 and 11 and I'll have to buy 4 new part 14 and part 5 but that will be my last step.

1639080699809.png

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #29  
No, wait. Don't cut anything just yet. I'm trying to show video I took about noon here in a Wisconsin, showing how to disconnect the couplers.
As far as 5030, he has a LONG, LONG history of being disagreeable on this forum. Pay him no mind.

/ Can't disconect my Quick Conect Coupler Loader 1520 #30  
Grasshopper, can you ROTATE the knurled collars? If so, rotate and blow compressed air in there, to try to remove dirt, rust and junk. After the collar is rotating and clean as possible, try to rotate the elbow, to twist the two parts against each other.