Carry All project

/ Carry All project #11  
looks ok to me but given you already had a steel frame i would have just shopped a 1000l IBU down and bolted it to the sub frame.
cWsUF6V.jpg

/ Carry All project
I’ve got to find one of those ruff dog.

/ Carry All project #13  
I’ve got to find one of those ruff dog.

They work handy so you can use 3pt attachments on the loader. Also, use the loader to lift up your rotary cutter to work on the bottom.

blade on front 003_2.JPG

/ Carry All project #14  
I used the wood because it痴 what I had laying around from another project. I don稚 plan on leaning on the side pieces, but it should help hold things from falling off the edge like a box or five gallon bucket. I like the metal bracket idea. I used lag screws and three inch deck screws.

Hopefully it won稚 rot, I plan on taking care of it.

My father has one that was built with red oak. It has gotten a few coats of linseed oil over the years, but that is all and is still solid. He built it sometime around 1980.

You can stain it, paint it, oil it or just spray it down every couple of years with a water seal and it should hold up well.

Looks like a nicely built carry-all. Metal brackets for the corners is not a bad suggestion. It will help it hold together and survive the inevitable wear and tear from use.